Man stabbed in stomach in Norwich
- Credit: Archant
A man is in hospital with serious injuries to the stomach after being stabbed in Norwich.
Police were called to Bolingbroke Road in Mile Cross to reports the man had been stabbed shortly after 8.20pm yesterday (Wednesday May, 13).
The victim, who is in his 30s, suffered serious injuries to the stomach and was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital.
He is still in hospital in a stable condition.
A cordon remains in place while forensic enquiries are carried out and officers are keen to hear from anyone who may have witnessed the incident.
You may also want to watch:
Detectives would like to hear from anyone from anyone with private CCTV in the Bolingbroke Road and Marshall Road areas, or motorists with dash cams who may have been travelling in the areas around 8.20pm last night.
Anyone with information should contact Norwich CID on 101 or contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or through their anonymous online form at www.crimestoppers-uk.org
- 1 TikTok craze sparks calls to stop sale of beans to under-18s
- 2 Norfolk man jailed for historic child sex abuse offences
- 3 'No help to us' - Mixed views on £6.1m street revamp
- 4 'She shouted for 90 minutes': Councillor guilty of harassing railway staff
- 5 Business fears for Christmas trade if council doesn't fix traffic 'chaos'
- 6 Enjoy afternoon tea on Britain's poshest train departing from Norwich
- 7 Should straight people go into queer clubs and bars?
- 8 The most popular baby names in Norfolk in 2020 are revealed
- 9 'Disaster from start to finish': Parents slam school for failing kids
- 10 Child sex abuse victim: 'I'm still angry, but haven't let him ruin my life'