Man stabbed in stomach in Norwich
- Credit: Archant
A man is in hospital with serious injuries to the stomach after being stabbed in Norwich.
Police were called to Bolingbroke Road in Mile Cross to reports the man had been stabbed shortly after 8.20pm yesterday (Wednesday May, 13).
The victim, who is in his 30s, suffered serious injuries to the stomach and was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital.
He is still in hospital in a stable condition.
A cordon remains in place while forensic enquiries are carried out and officers are keen to hear from anyone who may have witnessed the incident.
You may also want to watch:
Detectives would like to hear from anyone from anyone with private CCTV in the Bolingbroke Road and Marshall Road areas, or motorists with dash cams who may have been travelling in the areas around 8.20pm last night.
Anyone with information should contact Norwich CID on 101 or contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or through their anonymous online form at www.crimestoppers-uk.org
- 1 Norwich hairdresser, former boxer and bodybuilder, dies from Covid
- 2 Drink driver arrested after crashing into two trees in Norwich
- 3 The secrets and scandals of a former Norwich hotel
- 4 Centre takes action after IT failure causes long queues for Covid jab
- 5 Up and coming Norwich musician reaches number 13 in UK charts
- 6 Can you rehome this Terrier who has spent nine years at animal sanctuary?
- 7 Map reveals the most serious crashes on the NDR since it fully opened
- 8 9 of Norfolk's most famous blue plaques
- 9 Yellow weather warning for snow in place across region
- 10 Road in Norwich to close for four weeks for £50,000 improvement scheme