Man stabbed in stomach in Norwich
- Credit: Archant
A man is in hospital with serious injuries to the stomach after being stabbed in Norwich.
Police were called to Bolingbroke Road in Mile Cross to reports the man had been stabbed shortly after 8.20pm yesterday (Wednesday May, 13).
The victim, who is in his 30s, suffered serious injuries to the stomach and was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital.
He is still in hospital in a stable condition.
A cordon remains in place while forensic enquiries are carried out and officers are keen to hear from anyone who may have witnessed the incident.
You may also want to watch:
Detectives would like to hear from anyone from anyone with private CCTV in the Bolingbroke Road and Marshall Road areas, or motorists with dash cams who may have been travelling in the areas around 8.20pm last night.
Anyone with information should contact Norwich CID on 101 or contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or through their anonymous online form at www.crimestoppers-uk.org
- 1 New Lidl supermarket opens in Norwich
- 2 Neighbours sick of road turning into 'scene from Fast & Furious'
- 3 Anti-vax protesters descend on Norwich pub demanding entry
- 4 Every Norfolk primary school rated as 'Outstanding'
- 5 Water starts gushing out of sinkhole on Norwich city centre road
- 6 Despair over fly-tipping and rats in city suburb
- 7 Post-Latitude covid has made me realise pandemic has a long way to go
- 8 Woman crashed into two cars after drinking at friend's home, court hears
- 9 Fresh weather warning with Storm Evert set to hit Norfolk
- 10 Two men charged with aggravated burglary at used car lot