Petrol poured over front door home and set fire to in Norwich arson
- Credit: Archant © 2009
Police are investigating an arson after suspects poured petrol over the front door of a property in Norwich before setting light to it.
Norfolk Fire and Rescue Service together with police attended after the incident which happened in Stevenson Road, Norwich, just after 11pm on Sunday, July 26.
A spokesman for Norfolk Police said suspects poured petrol over the front of a property before setting fire to it.
No one was injured and significant damage was caused to the front door and exterior of the property.
Two men, aged 29 and 37, have been arrested in connection with the incident and remain in police custody at Wymondham.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should contact Detective Sergeant Ricki Peake at Norwich CID on 101 quoting crime reference 36/50626/20 or call call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Cannabis factory uncovered in former bar in Norwich's clubland
- 2 Team behind Norwich restaurants reopen closed hotel
- 3 Norwich pub welcomes eight new street food vendors
- 4 Heron dies after being shot six times with air gun in Norwich
- 5 Council to force landowners to sell so £1.3m roundabout can be built
- 6 Restaurant boss U-turn after row over trial shift pay
- 7 £1.3m property for sale on one of most popular roads in Norwich
- 8 Police swoop after £400k cocaine parcel delivered to Norwich house
- 9 Pair led to safety after 'taking refuge' in fire-hit house
- 10 Pedestrian crossing must be in before Aldi store is built, say officers