Petrol poured over front door home and set fire to in Norwich arson
- Credit: Archant © 2009
Police are investigating an arson after suspects poured petrol over the front door of a property in Norwich before setting light to it.
Norfolk Fire and Rescue Service together with police attended after the incident which happened in Stevenson Road, Norwich, just after 11pm on Sunday, July 26.
A spokesman for Norfolk Police said suspects poured petrol over the front of a property before setting fire to it.
No one was injured and significant damage was caused to the front door and exterior of the property.
Two men, aged 29 and 37, have been arrested in connection with the incident and remain in police custody at Wymondham.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should contact Detective Sergeant Ricki Peake at Norwich CID on 101 quoting crime reference 36/50626/20 or call call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Revealed: Siblings' bodies were found after father's death
- 2 Drip, drip, hooray! City's bottled water crisis solved
- 3 No-frills Norwich pub offers top-notch food and every dish is under £8
- 4 Why is it so difficult to buy bottled water?
- 5 Widow threatened with debt collectors after funeral director’s bill blunder
- 6 Sales rep who died at nature reserve named at inquest
- 7 Man steals £250 guitar from charity shop
- 8 Comedian Rufus Hound on the hunt for hotel in Norwich
- 9 Brother and sister found dead in their home are named
- 10 Locals split as 'terrifying' 60-year-old chestnut tree is felled