Suspect identified in search for elderly man who undressed in park
- Credit: Archant
An elderly man spotted touching himself inappropriately in a Norwich park has been identified by police.
It happened at around 3pm on Saturday, June 5.
The man took off his grey vest and shorts in front of other people at Sparhawk Avenue Park in Sprowston, before touching himself.
He left after police were called and had disappeared by the time officers arrived.
Officers issued a CCTV appeal on Thursday asking anyone who knew who the man was to come forward.
And police have now confirmed they have identified the man in question.
A statement from Norfolk Constabulary said enquiries were ongoing.
- 1 Alan Carr enjoys 'delicious food' and leaves large tip at city restaurant
- 2 Tributes paid to 'amazing' Norwich shop worker
- 3 Motorcyclist injured after crash on Norwich road
- 4 Egg-lobbing mob leads police to step up presence in suburb
- 5 7 of the best places to see fireworks in and around Norwich in 2021
- 6 Jonny to the rescue! Boyfriend springs into action after coffee spill drama
- 7 'They can't get away with it': Petrol boss defiant after spate of crimes
- 8 Wife's tribute to horse-loving 'true-gentleman' after inquest
- 9 All the fish and chip shops in Norwich with 5-star hygiene ratings
- 10 Progress on plan for 4,000 homes near Norwich to be revealed