Suspect identified in search for elderly man who undressed in park
- Credit: Archant
An elderly man spotted touching himself inappropriately in a Norwich park has been identified by police.
It happened at around 3pm on Saturday, June 5.
The man took off his grey vest and shorts in front of other people at Sparhawk Avenue Park in Sprowston, before touching himself.
He left after police were called and had disappeared by the time officers arrived.
Officers issued a CCTV appeal on Thursday asking anyone who knew who the man was to come forward.
And police have now confirmed they have identified the man in question.
A statement from Norfolk Constabulary said enquiries were ongoing.
- 1 'Too close to home': Neighbours' shock as body found at Mousehold Heath
- 2 'I'd be utterly lost without it' - Family told to dig up vegetable patch
- 3 Calls for 'white elephant' bus lane to be opened for emergencies
- 4 Hospital confirms two patients have died from Covid
- 5 Cafe in historic park pavilion to reopen after £36,000 renovation
- 6 More than 70 speeding drivers snared in police day of action
- 7 What are the top 10 new shops opening in Norwich?
- 8 Shoe shop founded in 1857 closes down
- 9 Chicken restaurant closes 'due to unforeseen circumstances'
- 10 'Cold and desolate' - Anne Robinson's Countdown jibe at Norfolk