Police arrest man in Half Mile Road in Norwich for public order offences
- Credit: Archant
Police arrested a man in Half Mile Road in Norwich for public order offences on Thursday, October 26.
A police spokesperson said officers were called to the scene at 3.45pm and arrested the man.
The spokesperson said no one was injured.
Regarding reports that the man had been armed, the spokesperson said it was still unknown if the man had a weapon.
'Police are still investigating,' the spokesperson said.
You may also want to watch:
Police vehicles, ambulances and a fire truck were on the scene and officers had blocked the road at the Mile Cross and Aylsham Road junctions.
Residents were not allowed to cross the cordon while the operation was in progress.
- 1 Fire tears through historic Thorpe pub
- 2 Builder took pink pill and ran naked around hotel
- 3 Daughters hold dad's hand one last time in emotional hospital goodbye
- 4 Is your surname on this list? You could inherit a fortune
- 5 Farke reveals Buendia concerns and fitness updates on Pukki and Krul after 2-1 Cardiff win
- 6 Coronavirus recovery centre never used in first wave to be opened
- 7 Mass coronavirus vaccination centre opens in Norwich today
- 8 Bakery pushes back Norwich reopening date after daily taking dropped to £26
- 9 Motorcyclist taken to hospital with leg injuries after NDR crash
- 10 PM warns there will be no 'open sesame' lockdown exit
An ambulance, fire truck and police vehicle were seen leaving the area shortly after 7pm.