Police appeal for witnesses following Norwich burglary
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2016
Police are appealing for witnesses following a burglary in Norwich.
The incident happened sometime between 3pm and 4pm on Tuesday April 16 in Meadowbrook Close, Lakenham when suspects entered a property after smashing a rear window.
A search of the home was then carried out and an iPad and small amount of cash was stolen.
Following the incident officers are keen to speak to anyone who have may have witnessed the incident or noticed anyone acting suspiciously in the area between the times stated.
Witnesses should contact Detective Constable Mike Blowers at Norwich CID on 101 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 New Lidl supermarket opens in Norwich
- 2 Neighbours sick of road turning into 'scene from Fast & Furious'
- 3 Anti-vax protesters descend on Norwich pub demanding entry
- 4 Every Norfolk primary school rated as 'Outstanding'
- 5 Financial clause revealed in Rashica move to Norwich City
- 6 Post-Latitude covid has made me realise pandemic has a long way to go
- 7 Water starts gushing out of sinkhole on Norwich city centre road
- 8 Fresh weather warning with Storm Evert set to hit Norfolk
- 9 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 10 Woman crashed into two cars after drinking at friend's home, court hears