Police appeal for witnesses following Norwich burglary
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2016
Police are appealing for witnesses following a burglary in Norwich.
The incident happened sometime between 3pm and 4pm on Tuesday April 16 in Meadowbrook Close, Lakenham when suspects entered a property after smashing a rear window.
A search of the home was then carried out and an iPad and small amount of cash was stolen.
Following the incident officers are keen to speak to anyone who have may have witnessed the incident or noticed anyone acting suspiciously in the area between the times stated.
Witnesses should contact Detective Constable Mike Blowers at Norwich CID on 101 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Cannabis factory uncovered in former bar in Norwich's clubland
- 2 Team behind Norwich restaurants reopen closed hotel
- 3 Norwich pub welcomes eight new street food vendors
- 4 Heron dies after being shot six times with air gun in Norwich
- 5 Council to force landowners to sell so £1.3m roundabout can be built
- 6 Restaurant boss U-turn after row over trial shift pay
- 7 £1.3m property for sale on one of most popular roads in Norwich
- 8 Police swoop after £400k cocaine parcel delivered to Norwich house
- 9 Pair led to safety after 'taking refuge' in fire-hit house
- 10 Pedestrian crossing must be in before Aldi store is built, say officers