CCTV shows man who used stolen bank card at three Norwich stores
- Credit: Norfolk Constabulary
A man has made a number of transactions on a bank card that was reported stolen last month.
The card was reported stolen on May 10 and it was later revealed that a number of transactions had been made at three separate stores in Norwich.
Police are appealing for help to identify the man after a bank card was fraudulently used last month.
Officers have released a CCTV image of a man they would like to speak to in connection with the incident.
Anyone who may recognise this man, or anyone with information should contact Norfolk Police on 101, quoting crime reference 36/32176/21.
Alternatively contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 Water starts gushing out of sinkhole on Norwich city centre road
- 2 Every Norfolk primary school rated as 'Outstanding'
- 3 New Lidl supermarket opens in Norwich
- 4 Anti-vax protesters descend on Norwich pub demanding entry
- 5 Neighbours sick of road turning into 'scene from Fast & Furious'
- 6 Despair over fly-tipping and rats in city suburb
- 7 Parts of busy Norwich road to be shut for three days for repairs
- 8 'People make slavery jokes' - Black student on racism in schools
- 9 Car catches fire after early morning crash
- 10 Man and woman found dead in home