Police appeal for witnesses after crash on Norfolk’s A146
Officers from Norwich Police Station are appealing for witnesses to a road accident which took place at the end of last week in Stockton.
A blue Vauxhall Corsa had broken down on the A146 heading from Stockton to Gillingham.
The driver had parked on the verge and left his vehicle to make arrangements for its recovery when another car hit the rear of it. The vehicle then drove off, after shortly pausing a slight distance away, and left the victim's car with a broken rear axle.
The accident happened at about 6.50pm on Thursday, January 13.
PC Rob Paternoster, of Bethel Street police station,would like to hear from anyone who witnessed the crash or has information concerning it.
You may also want to watch:
PC Paternoster can be contacted on 0845 456 4567. Alternatively, call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Police swoop on Norwich address
- 2 Two men in critical condition as multiple people stabbed
- 3 Norwich cat torturer who murdered pensioner ‘planned to carry on killing’
- 4 Community in shock as murder investigation launched
- 5 Suburb's shock after mugging attempt leaves teen laying on path
- 6 Asda and Amazon urgently recall items due to safety concerns
- 7 Murder investigation launched after body of man found in Norwich flat
- 8 Veterans plan alternative Remembrance Service after council's is cancelled
- 9 Speed signs to FINALLY be installed at 'accident hotspot'
- 10 Charity boss in battle with driver who keeps nicking loading space