Police appeal for witnesses after crash on Norfolk’s A146
Officers from Norwich Police Station are appealing for witnesses to a road accident which took place at the end of last week in Stockton.
A blue Vauxhall Corsa had broken down on the A146 heading from Stockton to Gillingham.
The driver had parked on the verge and left his vehicle to make arrangements for its recovery when another car hit the rear of it. The vehicle then drove off, after shortly pausing a slight distance away, and left the victim's car with a broken rear axle.
The accident happened at about 6.50pm on Thursday, January 13.
PC Rob Paternoster, of Bethel Street police station,would like to hear from anyone who witnessed the crash or has information concerning it.
You may also want to watch:
PC Paternoster can be contacted on 0845 456 4567. Alternatively, call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Neighbours' shock as man's body found in flat weeks after he died
- 2 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 3 Former City skipper a frontrunner for Swansea job
- 4 Norfolk hit by thunderstorms and heavy hail
- 5 Body of man in 20s found at nature reserve near Norwich
- 6 New 20mph speed cameras to tackle NDR rat-runners
- 7 Large estate to have its first food store this autumn
- 8 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 9 Sneak peek inside first £2.7m luxury mansion for sale
- 10 Pasta and cocktails bar opens in Norwich