Police appeal for witnesses after crash on Norfolk’s A146
Officers from Norwich Police Station are appealing for witnesses to a road accident which took place at the end of last week in Stockton.
A blue Vauxhall Corsa had broken down on the A146 heading from Stockton to Gillingham.
The driver had parked on the verge and left his vehicle to make arrangements for its recovery when another car hit the rear of it. The vehicle then drove off, after shortly pausing a slight distance away, and left the victim's car with a broken rear axle.
The accident happened at about 6.50pm on Thursday, January 13.
PC Rob Paternoster, of Bethel Street police station,would like to hear from anyone who witnessed the crash or has information concerning it.
You may also want to watch:
PC Paternoster can be contacted on 0845 456 4567. Alternatively, call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Extent of Norwich Prison Covid outbreak revealed
- 2 'Sounded like my roof was coming off': RAF jet sonic boom heard over city
- 3 Hopes raised former pub could become community hub
- 4 Derelict pub on eyesore site could be turned into new Co-op store
- 5 'People are fed up with roasts': Chef ditches Sunday dinner takeaways
- 6 Covid team to knock on Norwich doors to get people to self-isolate
- 7 Two arrested over robbery incidents at post office and shop
- 8 Norwich sonic boom: RAF confirms jet 'inadvertently' caused bang over city
- 9 21 bins left on street sparks debate on keeping pavements clear
- 10 Sex offender used secret Twitter account to post indecent material