Police hunt driver who failed to stop after crash
- Credit: Dan Grimmer
A driver who had been involved in a crash with another car at a roundabout left the scene without stopping.
The driver of a white vehicle drove off despite being involved in a crash on the Thorpe End roundabout near the junction of Plumstead Road.
The vehicle, which police said was possibly a saloon, collided with a black Ford Fiesta at approximately 5.30pm on Wednesday, March 31.
The driver and two passengers in the Fiesta were not injured during the collision.
Officers investigating the incident are urging any witnesses or anybody with dashcam footage of the collision to get in touch.
People with information are asked to contact PC Georgia Symeou or Sgt Oliver Ketteridge on 101 quoting incident 413 of yesterday’s date (31 March 2021).
Alternatively contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Siblings slam council for 'backtracking' on council flat
- 2 'It came out of the blue': Chinese takeaway gets one-star hygiene rating
- 3 Windows left with cracks after mystery bang heard in Norwich
- 4 See inside renovated 1950s Norwich factory apartment for sale for £350,000
- 5 WATCH: Moment schoolgirl drenched by driver - but is it a crime?
- 6 New women's only fitness studio to open in Norwich
- 7 Public consultation launched over proposed 1,600 home development
- 8 City sees jobs bonanza – so why are job centres overflowing?
- 9 First look as Norwich's new £2.75m recycling centre opens
- 10 Tributes to Norwich mum who died from breast cancer aged 47