Van stolen in Norwich burglary
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2016
A van was stolen after burglars stole keys after breaking into a Norwich home.
The crime happened at a property on Ranworth Road between 9am on Tuesday, July 3 and 9pm on Friday, July 6.
A number of household items were stolen including a television, computer equipment, two petrol lawn mowers, a safe containing cash and keys to a van which was also stolen.
The vehicle was later recovered in the Weston Longville area, just outside of Norwich.
Anyone who may have seen any suspicious activity in the area between the times stated, or anyone with information, should contact DC Cormac Harrison at Norwich CID on 101.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively contact independent charity Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 The areas where Covid rates have fallen the fastest since lockdown began
- 2 'Accidents waiting to happen' - Mum vows not to give up 20mph fight
- 3 Hopes raised former pub could become community hub
- 4 Up and coming Norwich musician reaches number 13 in UK charts
- 5 Giant Victorian underground reservoir marks supplying city for 150 years
- 6 Before and after: How has Norwich changed over the years?
- 7 Former village pub for sale as home
- 8 'We're all shocked' - Butchers shop attacked by vandals
- 9 Shock as cannabis factory found in quiet Broads' village
- 10 Opposition grows over charges to park in Norwich parks