Police appeal after man exposes himself close to Norwich care home
- Credit: Archant © 2005
Police are appealing for information after a man exposed himself in Norwich.
A woman was walking in a wooded area near to a care home off Clover Hill Road in Bowthorpe at approximately 2pm on Sunday November 26 when she noticed a man exposing himself.
He is described as being aged in his 20s with a tanned complexion, approximately 5ft 8in tall and of a thin build.
At the time the man was wearing a dark hooded top and grey coloured jogging bottoms.
Anyone with information about the offence should contact PC Dan Taylor at Earlham Police Station on 101.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 Fresh questions over 'Japanese restaurant' in Norwich home
- 2 Police concerned for 25-year-old missing man from Norwich
- 3 Vigil begins as body of 'selfless' nurse arrives at cathedral
- 4 Councillor questions need for new homes plan near Norwich
- 5 Former city boxing champion denies threats to slash partner's throat
- 6 New £1.9m council car park gets go-ahead despite opposition
- 7 'It's family and it was taken away' - how pandemic hit hospitality staff
- 8 Road closure warning for £940,000 traffic shake-up in Norwich
- 9 What a view: Unique apartment in former Norwich school is for sale
- 10 Woman who stole from vulnerable woman has to pay back £2000