Pedestrian punches driver and kicks car during road rage incident in Norwich
- Credit: Archant
Police have released an image of a man they would like to speak to after a pedestrian punched the driver of a car in a road rage incident in Norwich.
It happened around 5.30pm on Sunday May 20, when the victim, who was driving a Seat Alhambra, stopped at the zebra crossing on St Andrew's Street.
An altercation broke out between the pedestrian and the driver who then pulled over down the road.
The suspect run up to the vehicle and punched the driver through an open window and kicked the car causing damage.
The victim received a cut to his chin as a result of the incident.
You may also want to watch:
Officers have released an image of a man they would like to speak to in connection with the incident.
Anyone who may recognise the man, or anyone with information, should contact PC Jordan Courtney at Bethel Street Police Station on 101 or alternatively call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Calls to stop major development in expanding village
- 2 Streets in Norwich close for car-free day
- 3 The roadworks you need to know about in Norwich this week
- 4 Bus routes affected by driver shortages in Norwich
- 5 Bookshop to close with clothing store set to move in
- 6 Impact of T-Rex trail revealed as sculptures leave city
- 7 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk
- 8 Warning to others after mum breaks leg using park zip wire
- 9 'A very easy Brexit win' - Traders have say on imperial measures change
- 10 New sculpture trail launched for park near Norwich