Pedestrian punches driver and kicks car during road rage incident in Norwich
- Credit: Archant
Police have released an image of a man they would like to speak to after a pedestrian punched the driver of a car in a road rage incident in Norwich.
It happened around 5.30pm on Sunday May 20, when the victim, who was driving a Seat Alhambra, stopped at the zebra crossing on St Andrew's Street.
An altercation broke out between the pedestrian and the driver who then pulled over down the road.
The suspect run up to the vehicle and punched the driver through an open window and kicked the car causing damage.
The victim received a cut to his chin as a result of the incident.
You may also want to watch:
Officers have released an image of a man they would like to speak to in connection with the incident.
Anyone who may recognise the man, or anyone with information, should contact PC Jordan Courtney at Bethel Street Police Station on 101 or alternatively call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 'Second time this year' - Armed police called to Norwich street
- 2 Langleys toy shop building for rent for £45,000 a year
- 3 'Unacceptable': Council hits out at soiled clothing left in public toilets
- 4 CCTV shows man who used stolen bank card at three Norwich stores
- 5 Driver cut from vehicle after crash on Norwich ring road
- 6 Men ran over roofs to flee police after Norwich cannabis factory raid
- 7 Campaigners angry as park hedge cut down for tennis court scheme
- 8 Why Norwich must stop Debenhams becoming city centre black hole
- 9 Glass smashed and racist graffiti sprayed onto Norwich house
- 10 Why your phone might warn you of a 'terror attack' today