Pedestrian punches driver and kicks car during road rage incident in Norwich
- Credit: Archant
Police have released an image of a man they would like to speak to after a pedestrian punched the driver of a car in a road rage incident in Norwich.
It happened around 5.30pm on Sunday May 20, when the victim, who was driving a Seat Alhambra, stopped at the zebra crossing on St Andrew's Street.
An altercation broke out between the pedestrian and the driver who then pulled over down the road.
The suspect run up to the vehicle and punched the driver through an open window and kicked the car causing damage.
The victim received a cut to his chin as a result of the incident.
You may also want to watch:
Officers have released an image of a man they would like to speak to in connection with the incident.
Anyone who may recognise the man, or anyone with information, should contact PC Jordan Courtney at Bethel Street Police Station on 101 or alternatively call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Fire tears through historic Thorpe pub
- 2 Builder took pink pill and ran naked around hotel
- 3 Daughters hold dad's hand one last time in emotional hospital goodbye
- 4 Is your surname on this list? You could inherit a fortune
- 5 Farke reveals Buendia concerns and fitness updates on Pukki and Krul after 2-1 Cardiff win
- 6 Coronavirus recovery centre never used in first wave to be opened
- 7 Mass coronavirus vaccination centre opens in Norwich today
- 8 Bakery pushes back Norwich reopening date after daily taking dropped to £26
- 9 Motorcyclist taken to hospital with leg injuries after NDR crash
- 10 PM warns there will be no 'open sesame' lockdown exit