Man exposed himself and threatened teen girls at Norwich station
- Credit: Brittany Woodman
A man in his 30s has been arrested after exposing himself to two teenage girls and making lewd sexual remarks towards them at Norwich Rail Station.
It happened at around 8.15pm on Sunday, July 4, in the car park.
The man approached the girls asking them for directions, before he started to make inappropriate comments.
When told to stop, he exposed himself in front of them and threatened them with violence.
He then moved closer to one of the girls and grabbed her on the arm, pulling her to the floor.
You may also want to watch:
When a bystander tried to intervene, the man also threatened to be violent towards them.
British Transport Police officers at the scene arrested a 37-year-old man in connection with the incident.
- 1 Queues in Norwich as hundreds flock to cider and sausage festival
- 2 Neighbours celebrate Norfolk Day bar win with street party
- 3 'Too close to home': Neighbours' shock as body found at Mousehold Heath
- 4 Bars and clubs see busy night as police up patrols
- 5 'Freedom Day' Hindu wedding in Norwich watched by 5m plus people
- 6 Risk of flooding in parts of region as storms slowly move in
- 7 Park issues warning over bacteria which is toxic to dogs
- 8 Police and SOS Bus see busy night as clubbing returns to city
- 9 Norwich Bus Station building closed due to Covid ping
- 10 Shoe shop founded in 1857 closes down
Investigators want to speak to anyone who may have witnessed what happened or has video footage of the scene.
Anyone with information should contact British Transport Police by texting 61016 or calling 0800 405040 quoting reference 548 of July 4, 2021.
Alternatively, contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.