Police forensics van called to Norwich flats
- Credit: Archant
Police were called to a block of flats in Norwich on Wednesday night.
Emergency services went to Suffolk Square, off Vauxhall Street, in Norwich at about 8.30pm.
It is not clear at this stage what has happened, but neighbours said an ambulance came and went shortly after 9pm.
There were two police cars and one forensics van parked outside block F of Suffolk Square.
One neighbour said: 'I don't know what's going on.
You may also want to watch:
'There was an ambulance here and the forensics van, but the police aren't telling us what's happened, apart from that it's nothing for us to be worried about.'
- 1 Shocking CCTV shows carer abusing woman with dementia
- 2 Six people arrested after man in 50s was stabbed in Norwich
- 3 Hethersett student offered place at prestigious music school
- 4 Work under way to build new Lidl alongside NDR
- 5 Office plan revealed for part of disused city pub
- 6 Police still at scene of daylight knife attack
- 7 Traffic shake-ups put forward for four roads in Norwich
- 8 Warnings for snow and ice in place across region
- 9 Man seriously injured after crash
- 10 Fears planning shake-up will threaten Norwich city centre