Police forensics van called to Norwich flats
- Credit: Archant
Police were called to a block of flats in Norwich on Wednesday night.
Emergency services went to Suffolk Square, off Vauxhall Street, in Norwich at about 8.30pm.
It is not clear at this stage what has happened, but neighbours said an ambulance came and went shortly after 9pm.
There were two police cars and one forensics van parked outside block F of Suffolk Square.
One neighbour said: 'I don't know what's going on.
You may also want to watch:
'There was an ambulance here and the forensics van, but the police aren't telling us what's happened, apart from that it's nothing for us to be worried about.'
- 1 Norwich man convicted of murder boasts of mutilating 'up to 30' cats
- 2 TikTok craze sparks calls to stop sale of beans to under-18s
- 3 'Dream come true': Norwich restaurant wins national award
- 4 Should straight people go into queer clubs and bars?
- 5 Mum's pleas to move house denied despite GP's concerns over wellbeing
- 6 Norfolk man jailed for historic child sex abuse offences
- 7 See inside this quirky bungalow for sale near Norwich railway station
- 8 Norwich man in court over more than 84,000 indecent images
- 9 'No help to us' - Mixed views on £6.1m street revamp
- 10 Enjoy afternoon tea on Britain's poshest train departing from Norwich