Norwich police appeal over flasher incident
Police are appealing for information following an indecent exposure in Norwich.
The incident happened between 10.30pm and 10.40pm on Sunday November 6 in Lime Tree Road at the junction with Newmarket Road.
A man on a red bicycle approached a woman and exposed himself before going on to commit a lewd act. He then cycled off in the direction of the city centre.
He is described as white, with a broad nose and deep set dark eyes.
Officers would like to hear from anyone who may have seen the man in the area at the time or may have any information about this incident.
You may also want to watch:
Contact PC Simon Gooch at West Centre Safer Neighbourhood Team on 101 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Buy a former 1950s police station for sale for £330,000
- 2 Greek chain looks set to take over former Giraffe restaurant
- 3 New pasta and cocktail bar to open in Norwich
- 4 Driver fined after leaving queue before entering Co-Op
- 5 Norwich restaurants and pubs reopening in April
- 6 When can I go to the beach? Lockdown travel questions answered
- 7 £153m Western Link road delayed a third time
- 8 Mum sets up sideline selling jewellery made from breast milk
- 9 Emma Thompson and Peaky Blinders actor to star in new film shot in Norwich
- 10 Cardiac arrest call sparks rescue operation near beauty spot