Norwich police appeal over flasher incident
Police are appealing for information following an indecent exposure in Norwich.
The incident happened between 10.30pm and 10.40pm on Sunday November 6 in Lime Tree Road at the junction with Newmarket Road.
A man on a red bicycle approached a woman and exposed himself before going on to commit a lewd act. He then cycled off in the direction of the city centre.
He is described as white, with a broad nose and deep set dark eyes.
Officers would like to hear from anyone who may have seen the man in the area at the time or may have any information about this incident.
Contact PC Simon Gooch at West Centre Safer Neighbourhood Team on 101 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 'Grossly overpopulated': Fears over new 725 homes plan for city
- 2 New homes plan on woodland will cause 'irreversible' damage, locals warn
- 3 'I caught the dreaded Covid' says music legend after cancelled city gig
- 4 Boris Johnson tells people to work from home as Covid 'Plan B' confirmed
- 5 Why Heartsease is now city's sought-after suburb
- 6 Outpouring of love for 'happy chappy' Chris
- 7 Barbecue takeaway finally reopens after 'pile of issues' with building
- 8 NHS worker's plea after being followed and spiked at private party
- 9 See inside this Grade II listed cottage with 2-bed annexe near Norwich
- 10 No arrests made after brutal attack which left girls with 'mental scars'