Norwich man goes on trial accused of murder of man in Northampton
- Credit: Northamptonshire Police
A Norwich man has gone on trial with three other men accused of the murder of a man in his Northampton home.
Christopher Allbury-Burridge, 33, died from a stab wound to his chest at his house in Kingsley in the early hours of December 11 last year.
Rakeem Leandre, 26, of Brewers Court, Norwich, is one of four men who have been charged with murder and conspiracy to rob following the fatal incident last year.
A trial, at Northampton Crown Court, started on Monday (August 2) with the prosecution expected to open its case on Tuesday (August 3).
The trial is expected to last up to six weeks.
On trial with Leandre are Calum Farquhar, 24, of Leyton; Joel Cyrus, 26, of Leyton; and Jordan parker, 24, of Walthamstow.
Parker is further accused of possessing a knife.
- 1 'We will come back stronger': Norwich restaurant to close for rebranding
- 2 New BBQ takeaway set to open in Norwich
- 3 To cross or not to cross? Pledge to trim back danger hedge at blind corner
- 4 Former teacher who abused young boys handed 25-year sentence
- 5 Bus services to be cancelled and changed amid driver shortage
- 6 Famous Norwich firm locked in legal battle with Red Bull
- 7 Air ambulance called and A47 closed after incident
- 8 Diggers roll into village as work begins on 267 home development
- 9 'We do everything correctly': Norwich takeaway handed one star hygiene rating
- 10 Warning to others after mum breaks leg using park zip wire