Norwich man goes on trial accused of murder of man in Northampton
- Credit: Northamptonshire Police
A Norwich man has gone on trial with three other men accused of the murder of a man in his Northampton home.
Christopher Allbury-Burridge, 33, died from a stab wound to his chest at his house in Kingsley in the early hours of December 11 last year.
Rakeem Leandre, 26, of Brewers Court, Norwich, is one of four men who have been charged with murder and conspiracy to rob following the fatal incident last year.
A trial, at Northampton Crown Court, started on Monday (August 2) with the prosecution expected to open its case on Tuesday (August 3).
The trial is expected to last up to six weeks.
On trial with Leandre are Calum Farquhar, 24, of Leyton; Joel Cyrus, 26, of Leyton; and Jordan parker, 24, of Walthamstow.
Parker is further accused of possessing a knife.
- 1 'I can't lose!' City fan places 150/1 bet on Canaries dismal scoring record
- 2 High-flyer at school to heroin addict - City homeless man reveals his story
- 3 From mustard to postcodes: 15 things Norwich has given the world
- 4 £3.1m roadworks on new bus lane and crossings could last for ONE YEAR
- 5 Restaurant owner 'excited' as Norwich street is permanently pedestrianised
- 6 Norwich venue offering Afternoon Cheese and it looks incredible
- 7 'Covid has killed us' - 65-year-old Norwich venue The Talk to close
- 8 Seven-bed Edwardian home with heated swimming pool for sale
- 9 Busy road to partially close for line repainting at end of new bus lane
- 10 Cockapoo Café coming to Norwich next month