Inquest opens into death of man found at home
- Credit: Simon Parkin
An inquest has opened into the death of a man who was discovered at a property in Norwich.
Kieran Smith, 38, whose address was given as Rosary Road, died on December 15 last year.
An inquest was opened and adjourned at Norfolk Coroner's Court in Norwich on Thursday, March 5.
Area coroner, Yvonne Blake, said Mr Smith was identified at 10.35am on December 15 at the house where he had resided.
She said the medical cause of death was given as drug and alcohol toxicity.
You may also want to watch:
The inquest was adjourned for a full hearing to take place on June 8 at Norfolk Coroner's Court.
- 1 Norwich hairdresser, former boxer and bodybuilder, dies from Covid
- 2 Up and coming Norwich musician reaches number 13 in UK charts
- 3 The secrets and scandals of a former Norwich hotel
- 4 Drink driver arrested after crashing into two trees in Norwich
- 5 Norwich Debenhams looks doomed as Boohoo to buy brand
- 6 'A little bit of hope' - Care home manager look back on last 10 months
- 7 Can you rehome this Terrier who has spent nine years at animal sanctuary?
- 8 Centre takes action after IT failure causes long queues for Covid jab
- 9 Drink-driver caught on flyover after police spot 'worrying' driving
- 10 Road in Norwich to close for four weeks for £50,000 improvement scheme