Inquest opens into death of man found at home
- Credit: Simon Parkin
An inquest has opened into the death of a man who was discovered at a property in Norwich.
Kieran Smith, 38, whose address was given as Rosary Road, died on December 15 last year.
An inquest was opened and adjourned at Norfolk Coroner's Court in Norwich on Thursday, March 5.
Area coroner, Yvonne Blake, said Mr Smith was identified at 10.35am on December 15 at the house where he had resided.
She said the medical cause of death was given as drug and alcohol toxicity.
You may also want to watch:
The inquest was adjourned for a full hearing to take place on June 8 at Norfolk Coroner's Court.
- 1 Staff lose jobs at retailer Outfit with plans to close permanently
- 2 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 3 'Extraordinary' outbreak of Covid in Norwich prison
- 4 Full list of Norwich Market stalls open or delivering during lockdown
- 5 Boss locked out of own salon after Covid 'vigilantes' glue door shut
- 6 'Village would be worse without it' - Owner on plans for 17th century pub
- 7 Military personnel deployed to help N&N cope with Covid pressures
- 8 Tributes paid to 'happy and giggly' woman who died aged 23
- 9 £250,000 of cannabis found in two cars on A11
- 10 Norfolk wakes up to snow with more expected to fall