Inquest opens into death of man found at home
- Credit: Simon Parkin
An inquest has opened into the death of a man who was discovered at a property in Norwich.
Kieran Smith, 38, whose address was given as Rosary Road, died on December 15 last year.
An inquest was opened and adjourned at Norfolk Coroner's Court in Norwich on Thursday, March 5.
Area coroner, Yvonne Blake, said Mr Smith was identified at 10.35am on December 15 at the house where he had resided.
She said the medical cause of death was given as drug and alcohol toxicity.
You may also want to watch:
The inquest was adjourned for a full hearing to take place on June 8 at Norfolk Coroner's Court.
- 1 'Disaster from start to finish': Parents slam school for failing kids
- 2 Power still out in parts of Norwich city centre six hours later
- 3 New £64,000 bus lane could cut 80 seconds off journeys
- 4 Resurfacing works to see closures on three busy city roads
- 5 Alan Carr enjoys 'delicious food' and leaves large tip at city restaurant
- 6 Family piano shop founded in 1887 is leaving the city
- 7 'Diabolical' - Fury over trees felled for road widening scheme
- 8 People in Norwich fined £21k for failing to pay for prescriptions
- 9 See how Norwich Castle's keep is being transformed
- 10 Roadworks to be aware of in Norwich this week