Inquest opens into death of man found at home
- Credit: Simon Parkin
An inquest has opened into the death of a man who was discovered at a property in Norwich.
Kieran Smith, 38, whose address was given as Rosary Road, died on December 15 last year.
An inquest was opened and adjourned at Norfolk Coroner's Court in Norwich on Thursday, March 5.
Area coroner, Yvonne Blake, said Mr Smith was identified at 10.35am on December 15 at the house where he had resided.
She said the medical cause of death was given as drug and alcohol toxicity.
You may also want to watch:
The inquest was adjourned for a full hearing to take place on June 8 at Norfolk Coroner's Court.
- 1 City ready for Cantwell and Aarons end game
- 2 'They're blaming me' - Social housing tenant angry over state of flat
- 3 Body found at Mousehold Heath there for 'considerable amount of time'
- 4 Pupils will start September term in different school over safety fears
- 5 More storms ahead as flood warnings remain in place
- 6 Where are the best rooftop bars in Norwich?
- 7 'A great guy' - Tributes to much-loved City fan who travelled home and away
- 8 Hunt for man in connection with drug dealing
- 9 More than a dozen arrests in Norwich on Saturday night
- 10 Perfect plaices? Three fish and chip firms go up for sale