Norwich man denies committing nine rapes
- Credit: Archant
A man is to stand trial accused of a series of rapes against a woman.
Patrick Collins, 55, has been charged with nine counts of rape against the woman, who cannot be named for legal reasons.
He has also been charged with three counts of sexual assault on a female.
The offences are said to have happened in March 2020.
Collins, of Canterbury Place, Norwich, appeared at Norwich Crown Court on Thursday (July 15) when he entered not guilty pleas to all 12 offences.
A trial, expected to last three to four days, was set for April 19 next year by Recorder Simon Taylor QC.
A pre-trial review in the case is to be held on February 23 next year.
- 1 Revealed: Siblings' bodies were found after father's death
- 2 Drip, drip, hooray! City's bottled water crisis solved
- 3 Sales rep who died at nature reserve named at inquest
- 4 No-frills Norwich pub offers top-notch food and every dish is under £8
- 5 Locals split as 'terrifying' 60-year-old chestnut tree is felled
- 6 Man steals £250 guitar from charity shop
- 7 Police child safety team raid house to arrest man
- 8 Why is it so difficult to buy bottled water?
- 9 Widow threatened with debt collectors after funeral director’s bill blunder
- 10 Norwich man goes on trial accused of murder of man in Northampton