Inquest opens into death of man found at home
- Credit: Simon Parkin
An inquest has opened into the death of a man who was discovered at a property in Norwich.
Daniel Burden, 56, whose address was given as Trafalgar Street in Lakenham, was found dead on August 20 this year.
An inquest was opened at Norfolk Coroner’s Court in Norwich on Thursday, November 19.
Senior coroner, Jacqueline Lake, said Mr Burden, a factory worker, was identified at the house where he had resided.
His medical cause of death was given as combined drug toxicity.
You may also want to watch:
The inquest was adjourned for a full hearing to take place on May 13 next year at Norfolk Coroner’s Court.
- 1 Alan Carr enjoys 'delicious food' and leaves large tip at city restaurant
- 2 Tributes paid to 'amazing' Norwich shop worker
- 3 See how Norwich Castle's keep is being transformed
- 4 'I don't feel safe' - Boss' fears just one month into shop job
- 5 Schoolchildren still without playing field after TWO YEARS
- 6 Motorcyclist injured after crash on Norwich road
- 7 All the fish and chip shops in Norwich with 5-star hygiene ratings
- 8 'Disaster from start to finish': Parents slam school for failing kids
- 9 What might happen to former Debenhams store in city centre?
- 10 'They don't add up' - Mixed reaction to city development plans