Inquest opens into death of man found at home
- Credit: Simon Parkin
An inquest has opened into the death of a man who was discovered at a property in Norwich.
Daniel Burden, 56, whose address was given as Trafalgar Street in Lakenham, was found dead on August 20 this year.
An inquest was opened at Norfolk Coroner’s Court in Norwich on Thursday, November 19.
Senior coroner, Jacqueline Lake, said Mr Burden, a factory worker, was identified at the house where he had resided.
His medical cause of death was given as combined drug toxicity.
You may also want to watch:
The inquest was adjourned for a full hearing to take place on May 13 next year at Norfolk Coroner’s Court.
- 1 Work under way to build new Lidl alongside NDR
- 2 Six people arrested after man in 50s was stabbed in Norwich
- 3 Hethersett student offered place at prestigious music school
- 4 Shocking CCTV shows carer abusing woman with dementia
- 5 Fears planning shake-up will threaten Norwich city centre
- 6 Man seriously injured after crash
- 7 New 66-bed care home with cinema planned near NDR
- 8 'They don't care': Retired couple slam council over 'dangerous' tree
- 9 Man admits causing death of popular sportsman by dangerous driving
- 10 Plans to demolish historic pub approved just days after suspected arson attack