Inquest opens into death of man found at home
- Credit: Simon Parkin
An inquest has opened into the death of a man who was discovered at a property in Norwich.
Daniel Burden, 56, whose address was given as Trafalgar Street in Lakenham, was found dead on August 20 this year.
An inquest was opened at Norfolk Coroner’s Court in Norwich on Thursday, November 19.
Senior coroner, Jacqueline Lake, said Mr Burden, a factory worker, was identified at the house where he had resided.
His medical cause of death was given as combined drug toxicity.
The inquest was adjourned for a full hearing to take place on May 13 next year at Norfolk Coroner’s Court.
- 1 House of horrors: Is this the worst council property in Norwich?
- 2 'Fixer upper' lodge home goes up for sale near Norwich city centre
- 3 Store still cordoned off with police tape two months after break-in
- 4 'Not our fault' - City man hits back on abandoned caravan after land dispute
- 5 Tourist slapped with £100 parking fine for cash machine stop
- 6 Burglars smash way into Patisserie Valerie and nab cash
- 7 Burger off! Petition launched to scrap new McDonald's plan
- 8 Battered bus shelter wrapped in police tape after delivery van smash
- 9 'Please help': Family's plea for support for superfan Lily's funeral
- 10 John Lewis CCTV footage leads to Norwich gun arrests