House broken into in residential area of Norwich
- Credit: IAN BURT
A house has been burgled in a residential area of Norwich.
It happened sometime between 10am and 3.30pm on Tuesday December 12 when a property on Leng Crescent was broken into.
Suspects carried out an untidy search of the address and cash has been stolen from within.
Police are appealing for witnesses.
Anyone who may have seen any suspicious activity in the area around the times of the incident, or anyone with information, should contact DC Katy Pointer at Norwich CID on 101.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 New 20mph speed cameras to tackle NDR rat-runners
- 2 Large estate to have its first food store this autumn
- 3 Audi driver more than four times over alcohol limit in Norwich
- 4 Affordable, high quality retro furniture store coming to city
- 5 'They're blaming me' - Social housing tenant angry over state of flat
- 6 Pupils will start September term in different school over safety fears
- 7 'Is this a wind up?' - Artist's shock as Delia buys 101 of his paintings
- 8 Body found at Mousehold Heath there for 'considerable amount of time'
- 9 Police called to troublespot Norwich hotel 324 times in two years
- 10 Major £800,000 revamp proposed for busy city road