House broken into in residential area of Norwich
- Credit: IAN BURT
A house has been burgled in a residential area of Norwich.
It happened sometime between 10am and 3.30pm on Tuesday December 12 when a property on Leng Crescent was broken into.
Suspects carried out an untidy search of the address and cash has been stolen from within.
Police are appealing for witnesses.
Anyone who may have seen any suspicious activity in the area around the times of the incident, or anyone with information, should contact DC Katy Pointer at Norwich CID on 101.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 How Norwich are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 2 Tudor Stores reopens as manager resigns over safety fears
- 3 'It's very bad'-Trade decline frustration at stores as roadworks take place
- 4 Police probing reports Norwich clubbers have been spiked by needles
- 5 Teenagers set to be sentenced over stabbing
- 6 Grill van serving gourmet burgers and hot dogs gets residency at city pub
- 7 'Significant' amount of cash and electronics stolen from city home
- 8 'Such a shame': Social media scammer targets Norwich pub
- 9 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 10 Police investigating ABH after fight off Prince of Wales Road