Disappointment as search ends for moped yobs who smashed cars
- Credit: Submitted
Police officers on the hunt for moped-riding yobs who smashed car windows in a city street have scrapped their search.
The footage shows two people riding a moped zipping up and down the road, bashing windows as they went.
Sharron Kirkwood, 53, who was one of the victims of the vandal's motor-smashing spree, said: "I've heard back from the police but no progress was made.
"To be honest I expected it.
"Even with the CCTV footage I didn't have many expectations that someone would be caught.
"Thankfully my car window has all been sorted."
A police spokeswoman said: "The investigation has been closed after all enquiries including CCTV, house to house, and forensics were exhausted.
- 1 Troublesome 40ft trees have 'wrecked' frustrated woman's garden
- 2 9 West End shows heading to Norwich in 2023
- 3 New social supermarket opens with discounted food
- 4 7 closed restaurants in Norwich which are missed the most
- 5 Four-day street food, film and music event coming to Norwich park
- 6 Congestion eases after crash on outskirts of Norwich by A47 junction
- 7 7 of the best cafés in Norwich according to readers
- 8 Stickers 'inciting hatred' plastered across city
- 9 First look as work under way at new Royal Arcade food hall
- 10 Off the scales! Huge goldfish invade city pond
"Should further information come forward this will be reviewed."