Norwich drug dealer given custody
A 20 year-old man who was found with crack cocaine and heroin with a street value of about £800 has been given three years in a young offender's institution.
Ryan Dawson was found with the drugs when police searched his Norwich home at West End Street, a court heard.
Andrew Oliver, prosecuting at Norwich Crown Court, said that as well as finding the drugs, officers also seized a set of scales and cash.
Dawson admitted possession of the drugs with intent to supply.
Michael Clare, for Dawson, said he was a low level street dealer.
You may also want to watch:
'He was doing the bidding of someone else.'
'He was 19 at the time of this offence and he is not criminally sophisticated.'
- 1 Police and SOS Bus see busy night as clubbing returns to city
- 2 City ready for Cantwell and Aarons end game
- 3 Where are the best rooftop bars in Norwich?
- 4 Risk of flooding in parts of region as storms slowly move in
- 5 Trains cancelled due to flooding - and more heavy rain expected
- 6 Taxi companies hit by driver shortages as demand increases
- 7 Former Laurence, Scott & Electromotors staff invited to July 30 reunion
- 8 Norwich Bus Station building closed due to Covid ping
- 9 'Too close to home': Neighbours' shock as body found at Mousehold Heath
- 10 Neighbours celebrate Norfolk Day bar win with street party
He said that Dawson lacked the ability to think through the consequences of his actions.