Delivery driver attacked after being forced to stop on busy city road
- Credit: Google
A delivery van driver was attacked after being forced to stop by another motorist near a busy Norwich roundabout.
Police are appealing for witnesses after the delivery driver was assaulted on Dereham Road at about 5.30pm on Tuesday, March 23.
The victim, a man in his 30s, had been tailgated by a black BMW before the car overtook and pulled in front of the van, causing him to stop.
The driver of the BMW verbally abused him and before hitting the victim, who was not seriously injured in the attack.
The incident took place near to the Kwik-Fit garage which is close to the Sweet Briar Road ring road roundabout.
Police are keen to hear from anyone who may have witnessed the incident, or might have been travelling in the area at the time and has relevant dash cam footage.
Anyone information should contact PC Kate Griffith at Op Solve on 101 quoting crime reference 36/18826/21.
- 1 New Lidl supermarket opens in Norwich
- 2 Neighbours sick of road turning into 'scene from Fast & Furious'
- 3 Anti-vax protesters descend on Norwich pub demanding entry
- 4 Every Norfolk primary school rated as 'Outstanding'
- 5 Financial clause revealed in Rashica move to Norwich City
- 6 Post-Latitude covid has made me realise pandemic has a long way to go
- 7 Water starts gushing out of sinkhole on Norwich city centre road
- 8 Fresh weather warning with Storm Evert set to hit Norfolk
- 9 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 10 Woman crashed into two cars after drinking at friend's home, court hears