Woman charged with taking drugs and SIM cards into prison
- Credit: Ian Burt
A woman has appeared in court accused of taking drugs into prison.
Ella Johnson, 30, from Sprowston, has been charged with conveying a 'list A prohibited article' - pregabalin tablets - into Wayland Prison on September 10 2020.
She has also been charged with bringing a list B prohibited article - SIM cards - into the same prison on the same date.
In addition, Johnson also faces charges of possession with intent to supply a class B drug and possession with intent to supply a class C drug, both at Norwich, on the same date.
She appeared at Norwich Magistrates Court on Tuesday (January 11) when the matter was sent to Norwich Crown Court on February 8.
Johnson was granted bail until the next hearing.
- 1 House of horrors: Is this the worst council property in Norwich?
- 2 'Fixer upper' lodge home goes up for sale near Norwich city centre
- 3 Burger off! Petition launched to scrap new McDonald's plan
- 4 Tourist slapped with £100 parking fine for cash machine stop
- 5 Store still cordoned off with police tape two months after break-in
- 6 'Not our fault' - City man hits back on abandoned caravan after land dispute
- 7 Burglars smash way into Patisserie Valerie and nab cash
- 8 Battered bus shelter wrapped in police tape after delivery van smash
- 9 Walker furious as beauty spot 'ruined' by bush chopping
- 10 'Please help': Family's plea for support for superfan Lily's funeral