Police probe after alcohol and tobacco stolen from supermarket
- Credit: Archant
Police are investigating after alcohol and tobacco was stolen from a supermarket.
The Costessey Co-op Foodstore, in Norwich Road, New Costessey, was targeted on Saturday morning (August 15).
Officers from Norfolk police, including the forensics unit, were called to the incident at the foodstore.
The store, run by East of England Co-op, was closed this morning.
Norfolk police said they had been called at 5.48am to reports that tobacco and alcohol had been stolen.
You may also want to watch:
Staff said they hoped to reopen later today.
- 1 Shocking CCTV shows carer abusing woman with dementia
- 2 Six people arrested after man in 50s was stabbed in Norwich
- 3 Hethersett student offered place at prestigious music school
- 4 Work under way to build new Lidl alongside NDR
- 5 Man seriously injured after crash
- 6 Fears planning shake-up will threaten Norwich city centre
- 7 Office plan revealed for part of disused city pub
- 8 Police still at scene of daylight knife attack
- 9 Traffic shake-ups put forward for four roads in Norwich
- 10 New 66-bed care home with cinema planned near NDR