Investigations continue after woman slashed across the neck in Norwich
- Credit: Archant
An investigation is continuing into a serious assault in Norwich which saw a woman slashed across the neck.
Emergency services rushed to King Street in Norwich at 11am on Wednesday to reports that a woman had been seriously assaulted.
Officers found a woman had been slashed across the neck, and she was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital.
Two people - a man and woman in their 30s - were later arrested, but have since been released.
You may also want to watch:
On Wednesday, police said all three people were known to each other and that there was no wider threat to the public.
- 1 Cannabis factory uncovered in former bar in Norwich's clubland
- 2 Man found dead in Norwich hotel
- 3 Police swoop after £400k cocaine parcel delivered to Norwich house
- 4 Team behind Norwich restaurants reopen closed hotel
- 5 New Danish bakery in Norwich sells over 1,000 pastries in first week
- 6 Heron dies after being shot six times with air gun in Norwich
- 7 Influencer loses one-of-a-kind wedding ring at coast
- 8 Norwich pub welcomes eight new street food vendors
- 9 Council to force landowners to sell so £1.3m roundabout can be built
- 10 Woman taken to hospital after police incident in Norwich
As emergency services investigated, the churchyard at St Peter Parmentergate was cordoned off by police.