Investigations continue after woman slashed across the neck in Norwich
- Credit: Archant
An investigation is continuing into a serious assault in Norwich which saw a woman slashed across the neck.
Emergency services rushed to King Street in Norwich at 11am on Wednesday to reports that a woman had been seriously assaulted.
Officers found a woman had been slashed across the neck, and she was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital.
Two people - a man and woman in their 30s - were later arrested, but have since been released.
On Wednesday, police said all three people were known to each other and that there was no wider threat to the public.
- 1 Sweet Briar Road to reopen TODAY
- 2 Rumours Sweet Briar Road will close again QUASHED by council
- 3 'Barcelona-style' redevelopment of Next store mooted
- 4 Hunt to track vandals who broke into jet after cutting wire fence
- 5 Norwich pub to host street party with Caribbean BBQ, DJs and stalls
- 6 Chaos at major airports sees demand for Norwich flights increase 400pc
- 7 Neighbours shock at ‘unexplained’ sudden death of woman
- 8 M&S to close 32 stores as part of move away from town centres
- 9 London man, 25, charged in connection with Class A drug dealing in Norwich
- 10 Norwich pub selling out on Sundays with new head chef's roast dinners
As emergency services investigated, the churchyard at St Peter Parmentergate was cordoned off by police.