Investigations continue after woman slashed across the neck in Norwich
- Credit: Archant
An investigation is continuing into a serious assault in Norwich which saw a woman slashed across the neck.
Emergency services rushed to King Street in Norwich at 11am on Wednesday to reports that a woman had been seriously assaulted.
Officers found a woman had been slashed across the neck, and she was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital.
Two people - a man and woman in their 30s - were later arrested, but have since been released.
You may also want to watch:
On Wednesday, police said all three people were known to each other and that there was no wider threat to the public.
- 1 Is your surname on this list? You could inherit a fortune
- 2 Builder took pink pill and ran naked around hotel
- 3 Daughters hold dad's hand one last time in emotional hospital goodbye
- 4 Norwich sees biggest rise in Covid infection rates in the country
- 5 Plans for affordable flats for rough sleepers approved despite concerns
- 6 Fire tears through historic Thorpe pub
- 7 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 8 Carer caught on CCTV letting dog scratch vulnerable pensioner
- 9 6 best Chinese takeaways in Norwich according to Tripadvisor
- 10 PM warns there will be no 'open sesame' lockdown exit
As emergency services investigated, the churchyard at St Peter Parmentergate was cordoned off by police.