Investigations continue after woman slashed across the neck in Norwich
- Credit: Archant
An investigation is continuing into a serious assault in Norwich which saw a woman slashed across the neck.
Emergency services rushed to King Street in Norwich at 11am on Wednesday to reports that a woman had been seriously assaulted.
Officers found a woman had been slashed across the neck, and she was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital.
Two people - a man and woman in their 30s - were later arrested, but have since been released.
You may also want to watch:
On Wednesday, police said all three people were known to each other and that there was no wider threat to the public.
- 1 Murder investigation launched after body of man found in Norwich flat
- 2 Cyclist punched in the face during unprovoked attack turned away by GP
- 3 Flight bound for Norwich turns back to Aberdeen
- 4 Calls for lines to be repainted at 'free-for-all' city roundabout
- 5 Four more roads in Norwich to close for resurfacing work
- 6 Teenage stabbing was 'rival gang revenge’ for YouTube videos
- 7 'We promise to leave you alone': Unusual new policy for shop
- 8 New Norwich shisha bar one of the best and cheapest spots for Turkish food
- 9 Norwich man crowned Britain's Best Young Chef
- 10 'Forced into the road': Safety fears over pavement parking
As emergency services investigated, the churchyard at St Peter Parmentergate was cordoned off by police.