Investigations continue after woman slashed across the neck in Norwich
- Credit: Archant
An investigation is continuing into a serious assault in Norwich which saw a woman slashed across the neck.
Emergency services rushed to King Street in Norwich at 11am on Wednesday to reports that a woman had been seriously assaulted.
Officers found a woman had been slashed across the neck, and she was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital.
Two people - a man and woman in their 30s - were later arrested, but have since been released.
You may also want to watch:
On Wednesday, police said all three people were known to each other and that there was no wider threat to the public.
- 1 New Lidl supermarket opens in Norwich
- 2 Neighbours sick of road turning into 'scene from Fast & Furious'
- 3 Anti-vax protesters descend on Norwich pub demanding entry
- 4 Every Norfolk primary school rated as 'Outstanding'
- 5 Post-Latitude covid has made me realise pandemic has a long way to go
- 6 Financial clause revealed in Rashica move to Norwich City
- 7 Water starts gushing out of sinkhole on Norwich city centre road
- 8 Fresh weather warning with Storm Evert set to hit Norfolk
- 9 Woman crashed into two cars after drinking at friend's home, court hears
- 10 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
As emergency services investigated, the churchyard at St Peter Parmentergate was cordoned off by police.