Police probe closed after man's fall from balcony in Norwich
- Credit: Archant
An investigation has been closed after a man suffered serious injuries following a fall from a balcony in Norwich.
Police and paramedics were called after reports a man had fallen from the balcony of a flat at Duke's Wharf in Duke Street.
The man, in his 30s, was taken to Addenbrooke's Hospital in Cambridge after suffering "serious injuries" in the incident which happened at just after 10.50pm on September 29, 2019.
Three people, a man in his 20s, a man in his 50s and a woman in her 30s, were arrested in connection with the incident and subsequently released under police investigation.
But a spokesman for Norfolk Police said: "The investigation has now been closed as all lines of enquiry have been exhausted".
The two men and a woman who were previously arrested will face no further action, police have confirmed.
The spokesman said the man, who suffered serious head injuries, had recovered from his injuries.
- 1 End of an era as Debenhams closes in Norwich
- 2 Two Norfolk destinations named among most scenic in UK
- 3 Dinomania tour heading to Norfolk with giant dinosaurs that move
- 4 Residents' anger at Deliveroo motorcycle drivers using pavement shortcut
- 5 See penthouse views from Norwich rooftop listed for sale for £1.65m
- 6 Weekend of two halves - city pubs packed on Sunday after Saturday washout
- 7 7 cheap or free things to do in Norfolk this weekend
- 8 Burst water main causes water shortage in Norwich
- 9 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 10 Norwich City Council Elections 2021 - Labour keep control of City Hall