New Costessey trailer theft
Police today appealed for information following the theft of a trailer in Norwich.
It had been attached to a van parked in Leewood Crescent, New Costessey, and was removed from that vehicle between 5.55pm on Tuesday, January 4 and 6am on Thursday, January 13.
The trailer is described as a two-wheeled Bateson flat-bed variety.
It carries the identification mark TTA 24 on a metal plate near to the drawbar release.
Norfolk police said they were keen to speak to anyone who saw the thieves or who might know the whereabouts of the trailer.
You may also want to watch:
Contact PC Matthew Wright at Earlham, Larkman and Marlpit safer neighbourhood team on 0845 456 4567 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Norwich takeaway's food poisoning complaint investigation closed
- 2 Farke makes a pact with City squad
- 3 Tenants battled 'extreme mould' for months
- 4 Woman cut from car after crash on A11
- 5 City star Buendia reveals Messi's Argentina intervention
- 6 Drivers delivering for Amazon have hundreds of pounds of pay withheld
- 7 New Turkish takeaway which cooks over coals shows how kebabs should be done
- 8 Pub relying on British public's resolve ahead of reopening outside space
- 9 Former Norwich North MP and champion of city Dr Ian Gibson dies
- 10 Tributes paid to popular Avenue Middle School head who taught thousands of Norwich children