New Costessey trailer theft
Police today appealed for information following the theft of a trailer in Norwich.
It had been attached to a van parked in Leewood Crescent, New Costessey, and was removed from that vehicle between 5.55pm on Tuesday, January 4 and 6am on Thursday, January 13.
The trailer is described as a two-wheeled Bateson flat-bed variety.
It carries the identification mark TTA 24 on a metal plate near to the drawbar release.
Norfolk police said they were keen to speak to anyone who saw the thieves or who might know the whereabouts of the trailer.
You may also want to watch:
Contact PC Matthew Wright at Earlham, Larkman and Marlpit safer neighbourhood team on 0845 456 4567 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Extent of Norwich Prison Covid outbreak revealed
- 2 Derelict pub on eyesore site could be turned into new Co-op store
- 3 'People are fed up with roasts': Chef ditches Sunday dinner takeaways
- 4 'Sounded like my roof was coming off': RAF jet sonic boom heard over city
- 5 Hopes raised former pub could become community hub
- 6 Covid team to knock on Norwich doors to get people to self-isolate
- 7 Norwich sonic boom: RAF confirms jet 'inadvertently' caused bang over city
- 8 Two arrested over robbery incidents at post office and shop
- 9 New drive-thru McDonald's to create 65 jobs
- 10 Sex offender used secret Twitter account to post indecent material