New Costessey trailer theft
Police today appealed for information following the theft of a trailer in Norwich.
It had been attached to a van parked in Leewood Crescent, New Costessey, and was removed from that vehicle between 5.55pm on Tuesday, January 4 and 6am on Thursday, January 13.
The trailer is described as a two-wheeled Bateson flat-bed variety.
It carries the identification mark TTA 24 on a metal plate near to the drawbar release.
Norfolk police said they were keen to speak to anyone who saw the thieves or who might know the whereabouts of the trailer.
You may also want to watch:
Contact PC Matthew Wright at Earlham, Larkman and Marlpit safer neighbourhood team on 0845 456 4567 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 'Disaster from start to finish': Parents slam school for failing kids
- 2 Power still out in parts of Norwich city centre six hours later
- 3 New £64,000 bus lane could cut 80 seconds off journeys
- 4 Resurfacing works to see closures on three busy city roads
- 5 Alan Carr enjoys 'delicious food' and leaves large tip at city restaurant
- 6 Family piano shop founded in 1887 is leaving the city
- 7 See how Norwich Castle's keep is being transformed
- 8 'Diabolical' - Fury over trees felled for road widening scheme
- 9 People in Norwich fined £21k for failing to pay for prescriptions
- 10 Norwich artist 'complimented' as thieves nick four of his paintings