New Costessey trailer theft
Police today appealed for information following the theft of a trailer in Norwich.
It had been attached to a van parked in Leewood Crescent, New Costessey, and was removed from that vehicle between 5.55pm on Tuesday, January 4 and 6am on Thursday, January 13.
The trailer is described as a two-wheeled Bateson flat-bed variety.
It carries the identification mark TTA 24 on a metal plate near to the drawbar release.
Norfolk police said they were keen to speak to anyone who saw the thieves or who might know the whereabouts of the trailer.
You may also want to watch:
Contact PC Matthew Wright at Earlham, Larkman and Marlpit safer neighbourhood team on 0845 456 4567 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 City ready for Cantwell and Aarons end game
- 2 'They're blaming me' - Social housing tenant angry over state of flat
- 3 More storms ahead as flood warnings remain in place
- 4 Body found at Mousehold Heath there for 'considerable amount of time'
- 5 Pupils will start September term in different school over safety fears
- 6 Where are the best rooftop bars in Norwich?
- 7 Police and SOS Bus see busy night as clubbing returns to city
- 8 Hunt for man in connection with drug dealing
- 9 More than a dozen arrests in Norwich on Saturday night
- 10 Perfect plaices? Three fish and chip firms go up for sale