Three accused of bringing 19kg of drugs into Norfolk
- Credit: Archant
Three people are accused of travelling to Norfolk to supply 19kg of illegal drugs.
Bujar Dushku, 30, from Church Street in Darlaston, in the West Midlands, Izmir Peka, 26, from Wicklow Street in London, and Jetnor Peka, 23, of no fixed address, appeared over video link at Norwich Magistrates' Court on January 9.
The court heard how the three defendants were accused of conspiring to supply 19kg of cannabis in Norwich on January 7.
All three will face trial at Norwich Crown Court on February 8.
Both Dushku and the 26-year-old defendant were released on conditional bail and given a curfew.
The 23-year-old remained in custody.
- 1 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 2 In photos: Norwich transformed but deserted in lockdown snowfall
- 3 Are you in our Norfolk school photos from the 1970s?
- 4 Jailed in Norfolk: Burglars, domestic abuse and threats to kill
- 5 Drag Race star kicks off BBC show stint with Norwich City theme
- 6 Pizza and Yorkshire pudding wrap takeaway opening in Norwich
- 7 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 8 'Extraordinary' outbreak of Covid in Norwich prison
- 9 'Village would be worse without it' - Owner on plans for 17th century pub
- 10 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes