Three accused of bringing 19kg of drugs into Norfolk
- Credit: Archant
Three people are accused of travelling to Norfolk to supply 19kg of illegal drugs.
Bujar Dushku, 30, from Church Street in Darlaston, in the West Midlands, Izmir Peka, 26, from Wicklow Street in London, and Jetnor Peka, 23, of no fixed address, appeared over video link at Norwich Magistrates' Court on January 9.
The court heard how the three defendants were accused of conspiring to supply 19kg of cannabis in Norwich on January 7.
All three will face trial at Norwich Crown Court on February 8.
Both Dushku and the 26-year-old defendant were released on conditional bail and given a curfew.
The 23-year-old remained in custody.
- 1 End of an era as Debenhams closes in Norwich
- 2 Burst water main causes water shortage in Norwich
- 3 Dinomania tour heading to Norfolk with giant dinosaurs that move
- 4 7 cheap or free things to do in Norfolk this weekend
- 5 Two Norfolk destinations named among most scenic in UK
- 6 See penthouse views from Norwich rooftop listed for sale for £1.65m
- 7 Friends rally to raise funds for widow over wedding refund
- 8 Have you seen the 'Milk' graffiti daubed all over Norwich?
- 9 Norwich City Council Elections 2021 - Labour keep control of City Hall
- 10 Riverside dog-friendly bar opens in city for summertime