Norwich midfielder’s car broken into in London
- Credit: PA
Norwich City player Mathias Normann claims to have had his car broken into in the capital.
The midfielder posted on his social media channels to alert fans that items had been nabbed from his car while in London.
A picture on his Instagram story showed the smashed rear window of the 25-year-old's Mercedes Benz, suggesting that all his bags had been stolen from the vehicle.
The caption said: “Got robbed. All bags with documents. London.”
On loan from Russian team Rostov, the Norwegian has proven himself to be an influential player since his loan move in the summer.
But since signing with the Premier League strugglers, Normann has been plagued by a re-occurring pelvic injury.
Normann is currently out after undergoing surgery before Christmas, with his last appearance cut short early on in November's 0-0 league draw against Wolverhampton Wanderers at Carrow Road.
- 1 City teen gets celebrity backing for prom dress
- 2 City chip shop might be SINKING but refuses to close
- 3 Restaurant with 'interactive dining experience' to open in Norwich
- 4 Country pub announces closure due to rising costs
- 5 New homeware shop is 'dream come true' for owner
- 6 'We just want to hold our son' - Plea for help to bring miracle baby home
- 7 Pub closes for £5,000 refurb to enable it to serve drinks faster
- 8 Class A drugs seized from three men in city woods
- 9 New music festival with street food to take place in city centre park
- 10 Four restaurants in Norwich nominated for national awards
The Metropolitan Police has been contacted for comment.