Norwich midfielder’s car broken into in London
- Credit: PA
Norwich City player Mathias Normann claims to have had his car broken into in the capital.
The midfielder posted on his social media channels to alert fans that items had been nabbed from his car while in London.
A picture on his Instagram story showed the smashed rear window of the 25-year-old's Mercedes Benz, suggesting that all his bags had been stolen from the vehicle.
The caption said: “Got robbed. All bags with documents. London.”
On loan from Russian team Rostov, the Norwegian has proven himself to be an influential player since his loan move in the summer.
But since signing with the Premier League strugglers, Normann has been plagued by a re-occurring pelvic injury.
Normann is currently out after undergoing surgery before Christmas, with his last appearance cut short early on in November's 0-0 league draw against Wolverhampton Wanderers at Carrow Road.
- 1 Greater Anglia application to demolish train station building thrown out
- 2 Busy city Riverside roads to stay closed as transport hub works begin
- 3 Doctors baffled by teenager's horrific long Covid symptoms
- 4 Boss ordered to build road 15 years ago battles to clear name
- 5 'A palace reborn': Inside the £13.5m revamp of Norwich Castle
- 6 See inside this three-storey home with city views on sale for £370k
- 7 'I lived in the woods for 20 years': How Sean is starting new life
- 8 'How I made four million flipping council houses into luxury student digs'
- 9 From £35k to homeless: Why rough sleepers struggle to get a job
- 10 Car hits lamppost after two-car crash in Norwich
The Metropolitan Police has been contacted for comment.