Man urinated through letterbox of Norwich house
- Credit: Sonya Duncan
A man urinated through someone's letterbox in Norwich – and proceeded to hurl abuse at the person who lived there when confronted.
Police were called to Magdalen Street after 3pm on Tuesday, May 18, shortly after the incident occurred.
"Officers spoke to the victim and their neighbours," a spokesperson for the force said.
They added: "No further offences of a similar nature in the same street were reported."
The victim spoke on Facebook in the aftermath of the incident to warn others.
They posted: "He has just urinated in our and our neighbours' letterboxes and then shouted abuse at us when we asked him not to do that!
"The police have been informed, please pass the information on."
- 1 Elderly man took his clothes off at Norwich park
- 2 Tributes to popular Tesco worker with 'sparkling personality'
- 3 Revealed: How much to rent former high street store
- 4 School shut after ceiling tile falls on to class of children
- 5 Amazing photos show storms over Norfolk – and there are more to come
- 6 Drag Race star Bimini spotted shopping in Norwich
- 7 Masterplan for 4,000-homes Colman's regeneration to go on show
- 8 Britain's poshest train came to Norwich and Ipswich and it was pure luxury
- 9 Samson and Hercules building reopens under new owners
- 10 Teen motorcyclist taken to hospital after crash with bus in Norwich