Man urinated through letterbox of Norwich house
- Credit: Sonya Duncan
A man urinated through someone's letterbox in Norwich – and proceeded to hurl abuse at the person who lived there when confronted.
Police were called to Magdalen Street after 3pm on Tuesday, May 18, shortly after the incident occurred.
"Officers spoke to the victim and their neighbours," a spokesperson for the force said.
They added: "No further offences of a similar nature in the same street were reported."
The victim spoke on Facebook in the aftermath of the incident to warn others.
They posted: "He has just urinated in our and our neighbours' letterboxes and then shouted abuse at us when we asked him not to do that!
"The police have been informed, please pass the information on."
- 1 'I can't lose!' City fan places 150/1 bet on Canaries dismal scoring record
- 2 From mustard to postcodes: 15 things Norwich has given the world
- 3 High-flyer at school to heroin addict - City homeless man reveals his story
- 4 £3.1m roadworks on new bus lane and crossings could last for ONE YEAR
- 5 Restaurant owner 'excited' as Norwich street is permanently pedestrianised
- 6 Norwich venue offering Afternoon Cheese and it looks incredible
- 7 Seven-bed Edwardian home with heated swimming pool for sale
- 8 'Covid has killed us' - 65-year-old Norwich venue The Talk to close
- 9 Busy road to partially close for line repainting at end of new bus lane
- 10 Cockapoo Café coming to Norwich next month