Man urinated through letterbox of Norwich house
- Credit: Sonya Duncan
A man urinated through someone's letterbox in Norwich – and proceeded to hurl abuse at the person who lived there when confronted.
Police were called to Magdalen Street after 3pm on Tuesday, May 18, shortly after the incident occurred.
"Officers spoke to the victim and their neighbours," a spokesperson for the force said.
They added: "No further offences of a similar nature in the same street were reported."
The victim spoke on Facebook in the aftermath of the incident to warn others.
They posted: "He has just urinated in our and our neighbours' letterboxes and then shouted abuse at us when we asked him not to do that!
"The police have been informed, please pass the information on."
- 1 New BBQ takeaway set to open in Norwich
- 2 Famous Norwich firm locked in legal battle with Red Bull
- 3 'We will come back stronger': Norwich restaurant to close for rebranding
- 4 To cross or not to cross? Pledge to trim back danger hedge at blind corner
- 5 Former teacher who abused young boys handed 25-year sentence
- 6 'We do everything correctly': Norwich takeaway handed one star hygiene rating
- 7 Bus services to be cancelled and changed amid driver shortage
- 8 'Sneaky and selfish' changes to bus route slammed
- 9 Diggers roll into village as work begins on 267 home development
- 10 5 of the best places for a curry in Norwich