Man robbed on Riverside Walk in Norwich
A 21-year-old man had his phone stolen on Riverside Walk, in Norwich.
On Thursday the man was walking along a footpath towards the city centre when he was approached by a man who asked him the time. The victim took out his mobile phone and told the man, who was carrying a sports bag, it was 12.50pm.
The man, who was described as in his mid 20s and wearing a blue t-shirt, walked past, but returned and demanded the phone.
He became aggressive and the victim gave him his phone.
Police would like to speak a middle-aged male cyclist who was seen on the path at the same time, or anyone else who may have been in the area.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with any information should DC Sharon Wright at Norwich CID on 0845 456 4567 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 TikTok craze sparks calls to stop sale of beans to under-18s
- 2 Norfolk man jailed for historic child sex abuse offences
- 3 'No help to us' - Mixed views on £6.1m street revamp
- 4 Norwich man convicted of murder boasts of mutilating 'up to 30' cats
- 5 'She shouted for 90 minutes': Councillor guilty of harassing railway staff
- 6 Business fears for Christmas trade if council doesn't fix traffic 'chaos'
- 7 Should straight people go into queer clubs and bars?
- 8 Enjoy afternoon tea on Britain's poshest train departing from Norwich
- 9 Mum's pleas to move house denied despite GP's concerns over wellbeing
- 10 Norwich man in court over more than 84,000 indecent images