Man robbed on Riverside Walk in Norwich
A 21-year-old man had his phone stolen on Riverside Walk, in Norwich.
On Thursday the man was walking along a footpath towards the city centre when he was approached by a man who asked him the time. The victim took out his mobile phone and told the man, who was carrying a sports bag, it was 12.50pm.
The man, who was described as in his mid 20s and wearing a blue t-shirt, walked past, but returned and demanded the phone.
He became aggressive and the victim gave him his phone.
Police would like to speak a middle-aged male cyclist who was seen on the path at the same time, or anyone else who may have been in the area.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with any information should DC Sharon Wright at Norwich CID on 0845 456 4567 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Man charged with murder after fatal stabbing in Thorpe
- 2 City beer gardens heaving as lockdown eases and Norwich City promoted
- 3 Queues and tunes as life returns to city on Saturday after shops reopen
- 4 Two Norwich fish and chip shops named among top 50 in the country
- 5 Man detained under mental health act after Norwich disturbance
- 6 Kill the Bill protestors take to Norwich streets
- 7 Norwich City fans gather at Carrow Road to celebrate promotion
- 8 Eager shoppers queue for opening of 20-year-old's vintage clothing shop
- 9 Sweepers clean up in city after busy Saturday night - and punters behave
- 10 WATCH: Delighted Delia Smith leads Canaries fans in Emi Buendia sing song