Man hit with wooden bat in Norwich street robbery
- Credit: Geraldine Scott
A man has been hit with a wooden bat during a robbery in Norwich.
It happened shortly after 11.30pm on Wednesday December 13, when the victim, a man aged in his 50s, was walking along King Street in the city.
He was hit on the shoulder from behind and then struck on his head with what was described as a wooden bat. Two men then demanded money and stole around £200 from the victim's wallet.
The victim suffered a minor head injury and was left feeling distressed.
The suspects are described as being white, aged in their 20s, with one wearing a black hooded top and the other wearing all grey clothing.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who may have seen the incident, or anyone with information, should contact Det Con Chris Edwards at Norwich CID on 101.
Alternatively contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Norwich mum and daughter duo shed 12st
- 2 Armed police called to reports of man with knife
- 3 Cyclist punched in the face during unprovoked attack turned away by GP
- 4 Jets heard roaring over Norwich for training exercise
- 5 Caravan catches fire in Norwich
- 6 Key route into city closes for a week for safety improvement work
- 7 Five people spiked at three Norwich venues over the weekend
- 8 How Norwich are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 9 Family pays tribute to man killed after collision with double-decker bus
- 10 Tudor Stores reopens as manager resigns over safety fears