Man exposed himself in cathedral refectory toilets
A man indecently exposed himself in a cubicle at one of the refectory toilets at Norwich cathedral.
Glen Keeler, 37, of Riverside Road, Norwich, admitted the offence when he appeared before city magistrates yesterday.
Prosecuting, Phil Charnley said that a 19-year-old man who was working at the cathedral on July 4 was followed into the toilets by Keeler, who went into the next cubicle. He said Keeler exposed himself through the gap in the cubicles, but the teenager was able to detain him at the toilets until police arrived and arrested him.
For Keeler, James Burrows said it was not pre-planned and it had caused his client a great deal of shame and embarrassment.
The case was adjourned until August 10 for reports.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Calls to stop major development in expanding village
- 2 Warning to others after mum breaks leg using park zip wire
- 3 What 45,000 new homes will mean for our city
- 4 Air ambulance called and A47 closed after incident
- 5 Pedestrian suffers life-threatening injuries in A47 crash
- 6 Five of the most expensive properties for rent in Norwich
- 7 New sculpture trail launched for park near Norwich
- 8 Streets in Norwich close for car-free day
- 9 'A very easy Brexit win' - Traders have say on imperial measures change
- 10 Hamleys toy shop opens in Norwich shopping centre