Man exposed himself in cathedral refectory toilets
A man indecently exposed himself in a cubicle at one of the refectory toilets at Norwich cathedral.
Glen Keeler, 37, of Riverside Road, Norwich, admitted the offence when he appeared before city magistrates yesterday.
Prosecuting, Phil Charnley said that a 19-year-old man who was working at the cathedral on July 4 was followed into the toilets by Keeler, who went into the next cubicle. He said Keeler exposed himself through the gap in the cubicles, but the teenager was able to detain him at the toilets until police arrived and arrested him.
For Keeler, James Burrows said it was not pre-planned and it had caused his client a great deal of shame and embarrassment.
The case was adjourned until August 10 for reports.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Norwich hairdresser, former boxer and bodybuilder, dies from Covid
- 2 Up and coming Norwich musician reaches number 13 in UK charts
- 3 The secrets and scandals of a former Norwich hotel
- 4 Drink driver arrested after crashing into two trees in Norwich
- 5 Norwich Debenhams looks doomed as Boohoo to buy brand
- 6 'A little bit of hope' - Care home manager look back on last 10 months
- 7 Can you rehome this Terrier who has spent nine years at animal sanctuary?
- 8 Drink-driver caught on flyover after police spot 'worrying' driving
- 9 Centre takes action after IT failure causes long queues for Covid jab
- 10 Road in Norwich to close for four weeks for £50,000 improvement scheme