Man exposed himself in busy Norwich street
Police are appealing for information after a man exposed himself in a busy Norwich street.
It happened at 4.40am on Friday, November 18 in London Street.
The 46-year-old male victim was on his way to work when an unknown man exposed himself close to benches near NatWest bank.
The man was described as 5ft 6in to 5ft 8in tall, of stocky build with light brown short cropped hair. He was aged in his 20s and wore a dark top and dark trousers.
Police are keen to speak to anyone who believes they may know the man.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should call police on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Queues in Norwich as hundreds flock to cider and sausage festival
- 2 Neighbours celebrate Norfolk Day bar win with street party
- 3 'Too close to home': Neighbours' shock as body found at Mousehold Heath
- 4 Bars and clubs see busy night as police up patrols
- 5 'Freedom Day' Hindu wedding in Norwich watched by 5m plus people
- 6 Risk of flooding in parts of region as storms slowly move in
- 7 Police and SOS Bus see busy night as clubbing returns to city
- 8 Park issues warning over bacteria which is toxic to dogs
- 9 Shoe shop founded in 1857 closes down
- 10 Norwich Bus Station building closed due to Covid ping