Man exposed himself in busy Norwich street
Police are appealing for information after a man exposed himself in a busy Norwich street.
It happened at 4.40am on Friday, November 18 in London Street.
The 46-year-old male victim was on his way to work when an unknown man exposed himself close to benches near NatWest bank.
The man was described as 5ft 6in to 5ft 8in tall, of stocky build with light brown short cropped hair. He was aged in his 20s and wore a dark top and dark trousers.
Police are keen to speak to anyone who believes they may know the man.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should call police on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 New Lidl supermarket opens in Norwich
- 2 Neighbours sick of road turning into 'scene from Fast & Furious'
- 3 Anti-vax protesters descend on Norwich pub demanding entry
- 4 Every Norfolk primary school rated as 'Outstanding'
- 5 Water starts gushing out of sinkhole on Norwich city centre road
- 6 Despair over fly-tipping and rats in city suburb
- 7 Post-Latitude covid has made me realise pandemic has a long way to go
- 8 Woman crashed into two cars after drinking at friend's home, court hears
- 9 Fresh weather warning with Storm Evert set to hit Norfolk
- 10 Car catches fire after early morning crash