Man exposed himself in busy Norwich street
Police are appealing for information after a man exposed himself in a busy Norwich street.
It happened at 4.40am on Friday, November 18 in London Street.
The 46-year-old male victim was on his way to work when an unknown man exposed himself close to benches near NatWest bank.
The man was described as 5ft 6in to 5ft 8in tall, of stocky build with light brown short cropped hair. He was aged in his 20s and wore a dark top and dark trousers.
Police are keen to speak to anyone who believes they may know the man.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should call police on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Man detained under mental health act after Norwich disturbance
- 2 Queues and tunes as life returns to city on Saturday after shops reopen
- 3 Two Norwich fish and chip shops named among top 50 in the country
- 4 NORWICH CITY ARE PROMOTED TO THE PREMIER LEAGUE
- 5 Jubilant scenes as pub punters enjoy first city Friday night back
- 6 Man charged with murder after fatal stabbing in Thorpe
- 7 City beer gardens heaving as lockdown eases and Norwich City promoted
- 8 Kill the Bill protestors take to Norwich streets
- 9 Probe into woman's death continues following suspected arson
- 10 Police quiz man over murder and three attempted murders