Man charged with having imitation gun during Norwich brawl
- Credit: Archant
A man is due in court later this month after being charged with possessing an imitation gun with intent to cause fear of violence.
It follows an incident on May 16 this year when police were called to Copenhagen Way shortly after 3pm to reports a number of people were involved in a brawl.
Enquiries continued after it was reported one of the men involved in the fight was in possession of an imitation firearm.
They attended a house in Heath Crescent, close to Norwich Airport, where a man was arrested and the imitation gun seized.
Mantas Gadeikis, 31, of Heath Crescent, Norwich, has been charged with possessing an imitation firearm and released on police bail to appear at Norwich Magistrates’ Court on June 30.
You may also want to watch:
A second man, age 37, arrested at a property in Heath Crescent, Norwich, the same day, on suspicion of possessing a class-A drug received a caution.
- 1 In photos: Norwich transformed but deserted in lockdown snowfall
- 2 Are you in our Norfolk school photos from the 1970s?
- 3 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 4 Drag Race star kicks off BBC show stint with Norwich City theme
- 5 Tributes paid to 'happy and giggly' woman who died aged 23
- 6 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes
- 7 Norfolk wakes up to snow with more expected to fall
- 8 Pizza and Yorkshire pudding wrap takeaway opening in Norwich
- 9 'Village would be worse without it' - Owner on plans for 17th century pub
- 10 'Extraordinary' outbreak of Covid in Norwich prison