Man charged with having imitation gun during Norwich brawl
- Credit: Archant
A man is due in court later this month after being charged with possessing an imitation gun with intent to cause fear of violence.
It follows an incident on May 16 this year when police were called to Copenhagen Way shortly after 3pm to reports a number of people were involved in a brawl.
Enquiries continued after it was reported one of the men involved in the fight was in possession of an imitation firearm.
They attended a house in Heath Crescent, close to Norwich Airport, where a man was arrested and the imitation gun seized.
Mantas Gadeikis, 31, of Heath Crescent, Norwich, has been charged with possessing an imitation firearm and released on police bail to appear at Norwich Magistrates’ Court on June 30.
You may also want to watch:
A second man, age 37, arrested at a property in Heath Crescent, Norwich, the same day, on suspicion of possessing a class-A drug received a caution.
- 1 City ready for Cantwell and Aarons end game
- 2 'They're blaming me' - Social housing tenant angry over state of flat
- 3 Body found at Mousehold Heath there for 'considerable amount of time'
- 4 Pupils will start September term in different school over safety fears
- 5 More storms ahead as flood warnings remain in place
- 6 Where are the best rooftop bars in Norwich?
- 7 'A great guy' - Tributes to much-loved City fan who travelled home and away
- 8 Hunt for man in connection with drug dealing
- 9 More than a dozen arrests in Norwich on Saturday night
- 10 Perfect plaices? Three fish and chip firms go up for sale