Man charged with having imitation gun during Norwich brawl
- Credit: Archant
A man is due in court later this month after being charged with possessing an imitation gun with intent to cause fear of violence.
It follows an incident on May 16 this year when police were called to Copenhagen Way shortly after 3pm to reports a number of people were involved in a brawl.
Enquiries continued after it was reported one of the men involved in the fight was in possession of an imitation firearm.
They attended a house in Heath Crescent, close to Norwich Airport, where a man was arrested and the imitation gun seized.
Mantas Gadeikis, 31, of Heath Crescent, Norwich, has been charged with possessing an imitation firearm and released on police bail to appear at Norwich Magistrates’ Court on June 30.
You may also want to watch:
A second man, age 37, arrested at a property in Heath Crescent, Norwich, the same day, on suspicion of possessing a class-A drug received a caution.
- 1 Norwich water supply hit for second day running
- 2 Water outages hit homes across city
- 3 Junkyard Market is returning to Norwich for Christmas
- 4 'There was a massive bang' - Fire outside Norwich coffee shop
- 5 A Botanical Garden Bar and Christmas market is heading to Norwich
- 6 'Heartless' fraudster stole from elderly hospital patients
- 7 All the major Christmas events in Norfolk that can go ahead
- 8 Jailed in Norfolk this week: a corrupt police officer and a domestic abuser
- 9 What a Boost - chocolate box business thrives amid demand for postal treats
- 10 Norwich City confirm 2,000 tickets available for next two home games