Man to appear in court on burglary charge after car stolen from home
- Credit: Archant
A 45-year-old man is due to appear in court in connection with a burglary where a car and bank card were stolen.
Adam Webster, of no fixed address, will appear before Norwich Magistrates Court on Thursday.
He was charged with burglary, three counts of fraud by false representation, driving a vehicle without the owner’s consent and driving without motor insurance.
Police responded to reports of a number of items including a silver Ford Fiesta and bank card being stolen from a property in Shorncliffe Avenue between 1am and 7am on Wednesday, July 8.
A Norfolk Police spokesman said the bank card was later used to make transactions at three separate stores in Norwich.
You may also want to watch:
Officers arrested a man in Copenhagen Way in the city at 3.50pm on Wednesday afternoon.
- 1 Controversy reignited over 300 home scheme on edge of Norwich
- 2 Noise concerns spark more than 40 objections to new city venue bid
- 3 Golden Triangle pub goes up for sale for half a million
- 4 Chaos on ‘free-for-all' city street after double yellows disappear
- 5 Monster rats 'the size of cats' invade city - and get in via the LOO
- 6 County welcomes tankers but motorists continue to queue for fuel
- 7 Q&A: All you need to know about fuel shortages
- 8 Shoe outlet opens first city centre branch in former Carphone Warehouse
- 9 'More of a service than a business': Bid to turn pub into local shop
- 10 'Turn up!' Groomer's plea to no-show pet owners