Man to appear in court on burglary charge after car stolen from home
- Credit: Archant
A 45-year-old man is due to appear in court in connection with a burglary where a car and bank card were stolen.
Adam Webster, of no fixed address, will appear before Norwich Magistrates Court on Thursday.
He was charged with burglary, three counts of fraud by false representation, driving a vehicle without the owner’s consent and driving without motor insurance.
Police responded to reports of a number of items including a silver Ford Fiesta and bank card being stolen from a property in Shorncliffe Avenue between 1am and 7am on Wednesday, July 8.
A Norfolk Police spokesman said the bank card was later used to make transactions at three separate stores in Norwich.
You may also want to watch:
Officers arrested a man in Copenhagen Way in the city at 3.50pm on Wednesday afternoon.
- 1 Up and coming Norwich musician reaches number 13 in UK charts
- 2 Norwich hairdresser, former boxer and bodybuilder, dies from Covid
- 3 The secrets and scandals of a former Norwich hotel
- 4 Norwich Debenhams looks doomed as Boohoo to buy brand
- 5 The areas where Covid rates have fallen the fastest since lockdown began
- 6 Drink-driver caught on flyover after police spot 'worrying' driving
- 7 'A little bit of hope' - Care home manager look back on last 10 months
- 8 Bus crashes into lorry in Norwich
- 9 Cycling trail among ideas for new country park
- 10 Drink driver arrested after crashing into two trees in Norwich