Man to appear in court on burglary charge after car stolen from home
- Credit: Archant
A 45-year-old man is due to appear in court in connection with a burglary where a car and bank card were stolen.
Adam Webster, of no fixed address, will appear before Norwich Magistrates Court on Thursday.
He was charged with burglary, three counts of fraud by false representation, driving a vehicle without the owner’s consent and driving without motor insurance.
Police responded to reports of a number of items including a silver Ford Fiesta and bank card being stolen from a property in Shorncliffe Avenue between 1am and 7am on Wednesday, July 8.
A Norfolk Police spokesman said the bank card was later used to make transactions at three separate stores in Norwich.
Officers arrested a man in Copenhagen Way in the city at 3.50pm on Wednesday afternoon.
- 1 Customers in shock as parking charges rack up at retail park
- 2 Neighbourhood bemused after garage turned into barber shop
- 3 Fire destroys roof of Norwich home
- 4 Protest planned as anger grows against 725 homes plan
- 5 House of horrors: Is this the worst council property in Norwich?
- 6 City schools to share one site as building returned to council
- 7 Five of Norwich's best takeaways according to our readers
- 8 New beer and burrito bar opens in city centre
- 9 Arrest after man found with large quantity of cannabis and lock knife
- 10 Former City defender Klose training with Championship club