Man to appear in court on burglary charge after car stolen from home
- Credit: Archant
A 45-year-old man is due to appear in court in connection with a burglary where a car and bank card were stolen.
Adam Webster, of no fixed address, will appear before Norwich Magistrates Court on Thursday.
He was charged with burglary, three counts of fraud by false representation, driving a vehicle without the owner’s consent and driving without motor insurance.
Police responded to reports of a number of items including a silver Ford Fiesta and bank card being stolen from a property in Shorncliffe Avenue between 1am and 7am on Wednesday, July 8.
A Norfolk Police spokesman said the bank card was later used to make transactions at three separate stores in Norwich.
You may also want to watch:
Officers arrested a man in Copenhagen Way in the city at 3.50pm on Wednesday afternoon.
- 1 Woman taken to hospital after police incident in Norwich
- 2 Man, 47, in court on murder charge after Thorpe stabbing
- 3 Eager shoppers queue for opening of 20-year-old's vintage clothing shop
- 4 Story behind this famous photo of when Norwich went electric in 1957
- 5 Long-suffering A11 drivers to benefit as 50-year-old road replaced
- 6 Man due in court charged with murder after fatal stabbing in Thorpe
- 7 Pet carer service's appeal to survive after Covid and faulty van struggles
- 8 Meat factory for sale for £1.2million earmarked for homes
- 9 'Good riddance' - Norwich fans react to European Super League plans
- 10 Man detained under mental health act after Norwich disturbance