Man assaulted after getting into argument in city
- Credit: Simon Parkin
A man was assaulted in the city after getting into an argument with another man.
The incident occurred in the early hours of Friday, July 22, in Riverside Road in Norwich.
The victim was walking at about 12.15am when he became involved in an argument with another man.
He was then hit in the face and over the head by the attacker.
The suspect has been described as white, of a medium build and about 28 years old.
He was wearing a bucket hat with cannabis leaves printed on it, as well as a black or navy tracksuit.
Police are now appealing for witnesses to contact PC Thomas Smith on 101 quoting investigation number 36/55834/22.
- 1 Stickers 'inciting hatred' plastered across city
- 2 New camera installed to catch drivers at speeding hotspot in Norwich
- 3 7 of the best cafés in Norwich according to readers
- 4 Off the scales! Huge goldfish invade city pond
- 5 7 closed restaurants in Norwich which are missed the most
- 6 First look as work under way at new Royal Arcade food hall
- 7 Man arrested in connection with city car theft
- 8 'We've won the battle but not yet the war': Elation over Deer Park status
- 9 Four-day street food, film and music event coming to Norwich park
- 10 5 places to find lunch for £5 and under in Norwich
Alternatively, members of the public can call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.