Pair appear in court charged with the supply of class A drugs in Norwich
- Credit: Archant
A man and a woman have appeared in court charged with the supply of class A drugs in Norwich.
Officers were led to a stash of class A drugs after an arrest was made over drugs offences in the city on Sunday (April 14).
While on patrol, Norwich police stopped someone on Scarlett Road in Tuckswood, where they were arrested.
Following the arrest, officers found a stash of suspected class A drugs and several thousand pounds at a property on the same road.
At the property a man was found with drugs and cash.
You may also want to watch:
Joanne Sutton, 24, and Daniel Wynter, 18, appeared at Norwich Magistrates Court on Monday (April 15) having both been charged with the supply of heroin.
Wynter was also charged over possession of the cash.
- 1 TikTok craze sparks calls to stop sale of beans to under-18s
- 2 Norfolk man jailed for historic child sex abuse offences
- 3 'No help to us' - Mixed views on £6.1m street revamp
- 4 'She shouted for 90 minutes': Councillor guilty of harassing railway staff
- 5 Business fears for Christmas trade if council doesn't fix traffic 'chaos'
- 6 Enjoy afternoon tea on Britain's poshest train departing from Norwich
- 7 Norwich man convicted of murder boasts of mutilating 'up to 30' cats
- 8 Should straight people go into queer clubs and bars?
- 9 Norwich man in court over more than 84,000 indecent images
- 10 Mum's pleas to move house denied despite GP's concerns over wellbeing
Neither Sutton, of north London, nor Wynter, from Ilford, Essex, entered pleas.
The case was sent to Norwich Crown Court on May 13. Both defendants were released on conditional bail until the next hearing.