Pair appear in court charged with the supply of class A drugs in Norwich
- Credit: Archant
A man and a woman have appeared in court charged with the supply of class A drugs in Norwich.
Officers were led to a stash of class A drugs after an arrest was made over drugs offences in the city on Sunday (April 14).
While on patrol, Norwich police stopped someone on Scarlett Road in Tuckswood, where they were arrested.
Following the arrest, officers found a stash of suspected class A drugs and several thousand pounds at a property on the same road.
At the property a man was found with drugs and cash.
You may also want to watch:
Joanne Sutton, 24, and Daniel Wynter, 18, appeared at Norwich Magistrates Court on Monday (April 15) having both been charged with the supply of heroin.
Wynter was also charged over possession of the cash.
- 1 Woman taken to hospital after police incident in Norwich
- 2 Eager shoppers queue for opening of 20-year-old's vintage clothing shop
- 3 Man due in court charged with murder after fatal stabbing in Thorpe
- 4 Man, 47, in court on murder charge after Thorpe stabbing
- 5 Story behind this famous photo of when Norwich went electric in 1957
- 6 City beer gardens heaving as lockdown eases and Norwich City promoted
- 7 Pet carer service's appeal to survive after Covid and faulty van struggles
- 8 Public invited to have say on plans to convert derelict pub
- 9 Sweepers clean up in city after busy Saturday night - and punters behave
- 10 Man detained under mental health act after Norwich disturbance
Neither Sutton, of north London, nor Wynter, from Ilford, Essex, entered pleas.
The case was sent to Norwich Crown Court on May 13. Both defendants were released on conditional bail until the next hearing.