Pair appear in court charged with the supply of class A drugs in Norwich
- Credit: Archant
A man and a woman have appeared in court charged with the supply of class A drugs in Norwich.
Officers were led to a stash of class A drugs after an arrest was made over drugs offences in the city on Sunday (April 14).
While on patrol, Norwich police stopped someone on Scarlett Road in Tuckswood, where they were arrested.
Following the arrest, officers found a stash of suspected class A drugs and several thousand pounds at a property on the same road.
At the property a man was found with drugs and cash.
You may also want to watch:
Joanne Sutton, 24, and Daniel Wynter, 18, appeared at Norwich Magistrates Court on Monday (April 15) having both been charged with the supply of heroin.
Wynter was also charged over possession of the cash.
- 1 Shocking CCTV shows carer abusing woman with dementia
- 2 Six people arrested after man in 50s was stabbed in Norwich
- 3 Hethersett student offered place at prestigious music school
- 4 Work under way to build new Lidl alongside NDR
- 5 Office plan revealed for part of disused city pub
- 6 Police still at scene of daylight knife attack
- 7 Traffic shake-ups put forward for four roads in Norwich
- 8 Warnings for snow and ice in place across region
- 9 Man seriously injured after crash
- 10 Fears planning shake-up will threaten Norwich city centre
Neither Sutton, of north London, nor Wynter, from Ilford, Essex, entered pleas.
The case was sent to Norwich Crown Court on May 13. Both defendants were released on conditional bail until the next hearing.