Man admits armed robbery at Norwich store
- Credit: Archant
A man admitted carrying out an armed robbery at the One Stop store in Quebec Road, Norwich, when he appeared at a hearing at Norwich Crown Court.
Samuel Muroni, 31, of Beeching Road, Norwich, appeared via a video link with Norwich prison and admitted the robbery on February 1, this year, and possession of an imitation firearm.
His case was adjourned for reports until March 9, and he was remanded in custody.
The robbery took place about 2.45pm at the One Stop store, when Muroni entered the shop with an imitation handgun and demanded cash,
He fled the scene with an undisclosed amount of money and no-one was hurt.
You may also want to watch:
Armed response units were called to the scene and Muroni was arrested at an address in Norwich and taken to Wymondham Police Investigation Centre, where he was later charged.
- 1 Mayhem at some petrol pumps - but how are other city garages faring?
- 2 SOLD! Royal Arcade goes for £2m MORE than guide price
- 3 Monster rats 'the size of cats' invade city - and get in via the LOO
- 4 Chaos on ‘free-for-all' city street after double yellows disappear
- 5 Mayhem across city as drivers race to the petrol pumps
- 6 Norfolk wakes up to empty pumps – despite assurances of ‘ample fuel stocks’
- 7 Norfolk to be hit by weekend bus cancellations due to driver shortage
- 8 The Bill star reveals he has moved to Norfolk and why he loves it
- 9 Siblings slam council for 'backtracking' on council flat
- 10 New café serves a hundred customers in two hours on opening day