Man, 71, goes missing from Norwich day centre
Police are appealing for help in tracing a 71-year-old man who went missing from a Norwich day centre yesterday morning.
David Wurr left the Essex Rooms centre on Essex Street off Unthank Road at around 10am and staff and police are concerned for his welfare.
Inquiries are also being carried out in the Thorpe End area of the city.
He is white, six foot tall, of medium, stocky build with thick grey and black hair and a moustache.
Mr Wurr is wearing glasses, a dark green, short jacket and possibly a cap.
You may also want to watch:
Police are keen to trace Mr Wurr to make sure that he is safe and well.
Anyone who knows of his whereabouts should contact Norfolk Constabulary immediately on 101.
- 1 Man charged with murder after fatal stabbing in Thorpe
- 2 City beer gardens heaving as lockdown eases and Norwich City promoted
- 3 Queues and tunes as life returns to city on Saturday after shops reopen
- 4 Eager shoppers queue for opening of 20-year-old's vintage clothing shop
- 5 Norwich City fans gather at Carrow Road to celebrate promotion
- 6 Two Norwich fish and chip shops named among top 50 in the country
- 7 Man detained under mental health act after Norwich disturbance
- 8 Kill the Bill protestors take to Norwich streets
- 9 Sweepers clean up in city after busy Saturday night - and punters behave
- 10 WATCH: Delighted Delia Smith leads Canaries fans in Emi Buendia sing song