Man, 71, goes missing from Norwich day centre
Police are appealing for help in tracing a 71-year-old man who went missing from a Norwich day centre yesterday morning.
David Wurr left the Essex Rooms centre on Essex Street off Unthank Road at around 10am and staff and police are concerned for his welfare.
Inquiries are also being carried out in the Thorpe End area of the city.
He is white, six foot tall, of medium, stocky build with thick grey and black hair and a moustache.
Mr Wurr is wearing glasses, a dark green, short jacket and possibly a cap.
You may also want to watch:
Police are keen to trace Mr Wurr to make sure that he is safe and well.
Anyone who knows of his whereabouts should contact Norfolk Constabulary immediately on 101.
- 1 Can you rehome this Terrier who has spent nine years at animal sanctuary?
- 2 Centre takes action after IT failure causes long queues for Covid jab
- 3 Covid rates continue to fall across Norfolk, especially in Norwich
- 4 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter
- 5 Four fire crews called to car blaze in Norwich garage
- 6 Military begin coronavirus support at hospital
- 7 9 of Norfolk's most famous blue plaques
- 8 Fired twice in two months: Events boss feels the pain of Covid
- 9 Two people ordered to stay out of Norfolk after Norwich stabbing
- 10 Fresh snow falls as weather warning continues for Norfolk and Suffolk