Man who may pose risk to children could be in Norfolk or Suffolk
- Credit: Metropolitan Police
A man who may pose a risk to the public and young children could be in Norfolk or Suffolk, police have said.
Mohammed Shahid Ali is wanted on a recall to prison having failed to comply with the conditions of his release.
The 38-year-old should not be approached if seen, the Metropolitan Police said.
Ali had been living in the Newham area, but his last confirmed location was Tilbury in Essex.
He has links to Kent, Essex, Norfolk and Suffolk and also frequents the City of London.
Ali has receding hair, which is grey and curly and messy on the sides, and he has a thick beard.
He typically wears a woolly hat, navy blue jogging bottoms, black jacket and red and white trainers.
- 1 High-flyer at school to heroin addict - City homeless man reveals his story
- 2 Cockapoo Café coming to Norwich next month
- 3 'I can't lose!' City fan places 150/1 bet on Canaries dismal scoring record
- 4 Traffic and infrastructure fears as major housing project starts
- 5 Man sentenced for two robberies in two days
- 6 From mustard to postcodes: 15 things Norwich has given the world
- 7 Speculation mounts over future of city's Debenhams store
- 8 Struggles to move out of Norfolk continue after school attack
- 9 Staff and customers gutted after fire badly damages popular takeaway
- 10 Man accused of murdering partner in Colton dies in Norwich prison
Anyone with any information on Ali's whereabouts is asked to call police on 101, quoting CAD 3579/13JAN.