LATEST: Police go door-to-door after body find in Copenhagen Way, Norwich
Detectives are carrying out door-to-door inquiries in Copenhagen Way, Norwich, as part of their investigation into a suspicious death.
A postmortem to establish the woman's cause of death began at midday on Wednesday.
Officers were called to a property in Copenhagen Way at about 2pm on Tuesday.
Residents said five crime scene investigation vehicles, two patrol cars and two unmarked police cars were in the street for most of the afternoon.
One said: 'We assumed it must be something serious but we have only just found out that somebody has died and it has come as a shock.
You may also want to watch:
'A lot of the houses are rented and people come and go regularly so we don't know our neighbours very well. We didn't hear any disturbance until the police arrived.
'It is frightening when you first hear somebody has died but the police presence is reassuring.'
- 1 Green light for more than 250 homes on edge of Norwich
- 2 Road closed after police incident in Norwich
- 3 Five teenagers arrested after boy stabbed in Norwich
- 4 Concern for man who has gone missing
- 5 Teenager in hospital after being stabbed in group attack
- 6 Comedy in the Park and Britannia Pier shows among confirmed 2021 events
- 7 Award-winning Norwich doctor - 'racism made me change my name'
- 8 Bar for sale after businessman scraps reopening project
- 9 Plans for 130 homes and GP surgery backed, despite 'predatory' claim
- 10 Man's body discovered near A47 flyover on edge of Norwich
It is believed the victim lived at the house and had been in a relationship with a man.
More details will appear online and in tomorrow's newspaper.