Laptop taken in burglary of central Norwich property
Police are appealing for information following a burglary from a property near Norwich Cathedral last weekend.
A terraced property on The Close, which runs between Tombland and Bishopgate, was entered through an unlocked back door between 8.45pm on Friday, May 27 and 8am on Saturday, May 28.
An Acer laptop and black leather purse containing coins were stolen from the dining room.
Police have reminded householders to ensure windows and doors are locked wherever possible and not to leave expensive items such as laptops on display.
Officers would like to hear from anyone who may have witnessed the incident or noticed people acting suspiciously in the area around the times stated.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should contact Det Con Jane Woods on 0845 456 4567 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Mayhem at some petrol pumps - but how are other city garages faring?
- 2 SOLD! Royal Arcade goes for £2m MORE than guide price
- 3 Monster rats 'the size of cats' invade city - and get in via the LOO
- 4 Chaos on ‘free-for-all' city street after double yellows disappear
- 5 Mayhem across city as drivers race to the petrol pumps
- 6 Norfolk wakes up to empty pumps – despite assurances of ‘ample fuel stocks’
- 7 Norfolk to be hit by weekend bus cancellations due to driver shortage
- 8 The Bill star reveals he has moved to Norfolk and why he loves it
- 9 Siblings slam council for 'backtracking' on council flat
- 10 New café serves a hundred customers in two hours on opening day