Man charged with A47 dangerous driving has case put off
- Credit: Google
A man charged with dangerous driving in Norfolk has had his case adjourned.
Kevin Mantle, 40, of Park Street, Bridgend, Wales, is charged with dangerous driving on the A47 in Norfolk, on April 9, 2020.
His case was listed at Norwich Crown Court for a hearing on Friday.
Mantle was excused from attending the hearing but his barrister Diane Mundell appeared over a video link for the short hearing.
The court heard that the case was being adjourned in order to obtain a report.
Hugh Vass appeared for the prosecution and he also appeared over a link to the court.
Judge Maureen Bacon adjourned the hearing until April 9.
- 1 Fresh questions over 'Japanese restaurant' in Norwich home
- 2 Police concerned for 25-year-old missing man from Norwich
- 3 Vigil begins as body of 'selfless' nurse arrives at cathedral
- 4 Councillor questions need for new homes plan near Norwich
- 5 Road closure warning for £940,000 traffic shake-up in Norwich
- 6 What a view: Unique apartment in former Norwich school is for sale
- 7 Craig David announces 2021 outdoor concert in Norwich
- 8 Former city boxing champion denies threats to slash partner's throat
- 9 'It's family and it was taken away' - how pandemic hit hospitality staff
- 10 New £1.9m council car park gets go-ahead despite opposition