Kayak worth �900 stolen from Eaton Vale Activity Centre
Police are appealing for witnesses after a �900 kayak was stolen from Eaton Vale Activity Centre.
The incident happened between 9.15pm on Monday, January 9 and 8.15am the following day.
The kayak was a Pyranha Burn model and had been secured to a wire outside the centre in Church Lane, Eaton.
Officers would like to hear from anyone with information concerning the incident or the whereabouts of the kayak.
If you have any information, contact PC Sophie Martins at Bethel Street Police Station on 101 or call Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Staff lose jobs at retailer Outfit with plans to close permanently
- 2 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 3 'Extraordinary' outbreak of Covid in Norwich prison
- 4 £250,000 of cannabis found in two cars on A11
- 5 Military personnel deployed to help N&N cope with Covid pressures
- 6 Full list of Norwich Market stalls open or delivering during lockdown
- 7 'Village would be worse without it' - Owner on plans for 17th century pub
- 8 Boss locked out of own salon after Covid 'vigilantes' glue door shut
- 9 Met Office warns of snow at weekend
- 10 Norwich man admits supplying drugs to small group of friends