Kayak worth �900 stolen from Eaton Vale Activity Centre
Police are appealing for witnesses after a �900 kayak was stolen from Eaton Vale Activity Centre.
The incident happened between 9.15pm on Monday, January 9 and 8.15am the following day.
The kayak was a Pyranha Burn model and had been secured to a wire outside the centre in Church Lane, Eaton.
Officers would like to hear from anyone with information concerning the incident or the whereabouts of the kayak.
If you have any information, contact PC Sophie Martins at Bethel Street Police Station on 101 or call Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 New 20mph speed cameras to tackle NDR rat-runners
- 2 Large estate to have its first food store this autumn
- 3 Audi driver more than four times over alcohol limit in Norwich
- 4 Affordable, high quality retro furniture store coming to city
- 5 'They're blaming me' - Social housing tenant angry over state of flat
- 6 Pupils will start September term in different school over safety fears
- 7 'Is this a wind up?' - Artist's shock as Delia buys 101 of his paintings
- 8 Body found at Mousehold Heath there for 'considerable amount of time'
- 9 Police called to troublespot Norwich hotel 324 times in two years
- 10 Major £800,000 revamp proposed for busy city road