Jewellery stolen in Norwich burglary
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press Â© 2011
Jewellery was stolen after a break-in at a Norwich home.
The burglary happened in Albany Road, in the north of the city on Sunday.
The back door of the home was forced open between 11am and 4.30pm.
Jewellery was stolen from the bedroom, with a gold bangle taken.
Norfolk police have appealed for witnesses to the burglary, or anyone who saw anything suspicious in the area, to get in touch.
You may also want to watch:
Witnesses should call Norwich CID on 101 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 New 20mph speed cameras to tackle NDR rat-runners
- 2 'They're blaming me' - Social housing tenant angry over state of flat
- 3 Affordable, high quality retro furniture store coming to city
- 4 Audi driver more than four times over alcohol limit in Norwich
- 5 Pupils will start September term in different school over safety fears
- 6 Large estate to have its first food store this autumn
- 7 Body found at Mousehold Heath there for 'considerable amount of time'
- 8 Major £800,000 revamp proposed for busy city road
- 9 Police called to troublespot Norwich hotel 324 times in two years
- 10 Have your say on plans for new nature reserve on edge of Norwich