Four police surgeries to be held in Drayton area next week
Four police surgeries are being held in the Drayton area at the start of next week.
Officers from the Taverham and Drayton Safer Neighbourhood Team (SNT), the local policing team for the area, hope the extra dates will make it easier for residents to talk to them and raise concerns they have.
The SNT, which is based at Thorpe Marriott Police Station and led by Inspector Brian Pincher, can deal with a full range of crime and anti-social behaviour issues that may be affecting people's quality of life. The police officers and police community support officers (PCSOs) work closely with other local agencies, such as the parish council, to help resolve the problems that are identified.
On Monday April 11 there is a surgery being held in Acres Way between 6.30pm and 6.45pm and in Carter Road between 7.15pm and 7.30pm.
Then on Tuesday April 12 there are two more surgeries, in George Drive and George Close between 6.30pm and 6.45pm and Layton Close between 7.15pm and 7.30pm.
Sergeant Richard Bedder said: 'The team covers a large area and we hope the additional surgeries will make it easier for people in Drayton to come and meet us face-to-face.'
For more information visit www.norfolk.police.uk or call 0845 456 4567.
- 1 'I can't lose!' City fan places 150/1 bet on Canaries dismal scoring record
- 2 £3.1m roadworks on new bus lane and crossings could last for ONE YEAR
- 3 Restaurant owner 'excited' as Norwich street is permanently pedestrianised
- 4 Busy road to partially close for line repainting at end of new bus lane
- 5 From mustard to postcodes: 15 things Norwich has given the world
- 6 Seven-bed Edwardian home with heated swimming pool for sale
- 7 Norwich venue offering Afternoon Cheese and it looks incredible
- 8 See inside this Tudor townhouse for sale for £325,000
- 9 Could ANOTHER McDonald's be coming to Norwich?
- 10 High-flyer at school to heroin addict - City homeless man reveals his story