Four police surgeries to be held in Drayton area next week
Four police surgeries are being held in the Drayton area at the start of next week.
Officers from the Taverham and Drayton Safer Neighbourhood Team (SNT), the local policing team for the area, hope the extra dates will make it easier for residents to talk to them and raise concerns they have.
The SNT, which is based at Thorpe Marriott Police Station and led by Inspector Brian Pincher, can deal with a full range of crime and anti-social behaviour issues that may be affecting people's quality of life. The police officers and police community support officers (PCSOs) work closely with other local agencies, such as the parish council, to help resolve the problems that are identified.
On Monday April 11 there is a surgery being held in Acres Way between 6.30pm and 6.45pm and in Carter Road between 7.15pm and 7.30pm.
Then on Tuesday April 12 there are two more surgeries, in George Drive and George Close between 6.30pm and 6.45pm and Layton Close between 7.15pm and 7.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
Sergeant Richard Bedder said: 'The team covers a large area and we hope the additional surgeries will make it easier for people in Drayton to come and meet us face-to-face.'
For more information visit www.norfolk.police.uk or call 0845 456 4567.
- 1 Norwich City confirm 2,000 tickets available for next two home games
- 2 Norwich water supply hit for second day running
- 3 Six schools in Norwich area closed or partly shut due to Covid-19 cases
- 4 'There was a massive bang' - Fire outside Norwich coffee shop
- 5 Junkyard Market is returning to Norwich for Christmas
- 6 Jailed in Norfolk this week: a corrupt police officer and a domestic abuser
- 7 Water outages hit homes across city
- 8 A Botanical Garden Bar and Christmas market is heading to Norwich
- 9 'Heartless' fraudster stole from elderly hospital patients
- 10 What a Boost - chocolate box business thrives amid demand for postal treats