Four police surgeries to be held in Drayton area next week
Four police surgeries are being held in the Drayton area at the start of next week.
Officers from the Taverham and Drayton Safer Neighbourhood Team (SNT), the local policing team for the area, hope the extra dates will make it easier for residents to talk to them and raise concerns they have.
The SNT, which is based at Thorpe Marriott Police Station and led by Inspector Brian Pincher, can deal with a full range of crime and anti-social behaviour issues that may be affecting people's quality of life. The police officers and police community support officers (PCSOs) work closely with other local agencies, such as the parish council, to help resolve the problems that are identified.
On Monday April 11 there is a surgery being held in Acres Way between 6.30pm and 6.45pm and in Carter Road between 7.15pm and 7.30pm.
Then on Tuesday April 12 there are two more surgeries, in George Drive and George Close between 6.30pm and 6.45pm and Layton Close between 7.15pm and 7.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
Sergeant Richard Bedder said: 'The team covers a large area and we hope the additional surgeries will make it easier for people in Drayton to come and meet us face-to-face.'
For more information visit www.norfolk.police.uk or call 0845 456 4567.
- 1 Reaction to plans for new Norwich Block entertainment venue
- 2 Man charged with attempted murder after serious Norwich assault
- 3 New 170-place school likely to get go-ahead
- 4 Costa Coffee to close Norwich high street cafe
- 5 Excitement as city pub reopens after 18-month closure
- 6 Nut allergy fears spark battle for 'landmark' walnut tree
- 7 Tributes pour in for 'much loved lady' after body found
- 8 Pupils demand cycle lane as NDR sends 1200 cars their way during rush hour
- 9 Landlord pays tenants £980 following battle with 'extreme mould and damp'
- 10 ‘Burglars will think twice’ - Police hand out security kits to 4,000 homes