£4,000 worth of fishing kit stolen from garage near Norwich
- Credit: Archant
Thousands of pounds worth of fishing equipment has been stolen from a garage in Sprowston.
Police say a secure garage in Porter’s Loke, off Wroxham Road, was broken into sometime between Sunday, March 1 and Wednesday, April 15.
Roughly £4,000 worth of fishing equipment, kept in a green holdall bag, was taken. Items include Daiwa Tournament Basia QD reels, Matrix Dinky Hot Head Bobbins and a 46” FreeSpirit S Landing net.
Anyone who may have been offered similar equipment during the period above is encouraged to get in contact with police.
Those with information or CCTV footage from the area are asked to contact PC Graham Gill at Sprowston police station on 101, quoting crime number 36/25221/20.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively, they can contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 Body found at Mousehold Heath there for 'considerable amount of time'
- 2 'They're blaming me' - Social housing tenant angry over state of flat
- 3 Pupils will start September term in different school over safety fears
- 4 City ready for Cantwell and Aarons end game
- 5 Major £800,000 revamp proposed for busy city road
- 6 'A great guy' - Tributes to much-loved City fan who travelled home and away
- 7 Affordable, high quality retro furniture store coming to city
- 8 Perfect plaices? Three fish and chip firms go up for sale
- 9 More than a dozen arrests in Norwich on Saturday night
- 10 Police called to troublespot Norwich hotel 324 times in two years