£4,000 worth of fishing kit stolen from garage near Norwich
- Credit: Archant
Thousands of pounds worth of fishing equipment has been stolen from a garage in Sprowston.
Police say a secure garage in Porter’s Loke, off Wroxham Road, was broken into sometime between Sunday, March 1 and Wednesday, April 15.
Roughly £4,000 worth of fishing equipment, kept in a green holdall bag, was taken. Items include Daiwa Tournament Basia QD reels, Matrix Dinky Hot Head Bobbins and a 46” FreeSpirit S Landing net.
Anyone who may have been offered similar equipment during the period above is encouraged to get in contact with police.
Those with information or CCTV footage from the area are asked to contact PC Graham Gill at Sprowston police station on 101, quoting crime number 36/25221/20.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively, they can contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 Bid to turn Norwich pub into health clinic
- 2 Expansion will see 250 extra places at oversubscribed school
- 3 9 of the best farm shops in Norfolk
- 4 Date set for High Court showdown over £271m Anglia Square plans
- 5 Fresh questions over 'Japanese restaurant' in Norwich home
- 6 Family's horror after learning mother was buried in wrong grave
- 7 New owners of hairdressers plan to buy out 10 salons in six months
- 8 Boost for outdoor drinking and dining when Covid restrictions ease
- 9 The Norwich pub quiz: do you know your locals?
- 10 Contact tracers report pair to police for ignoring self-isolation