Drugs seized as police search Norwich homes
- Credit: Norfolk Constabulary
Drugs were recovered when people and homes were searched in a set of Norwich flats.
Last night’s (Tuesday, November 10) operation in Suffolk Square, off Vauxhall Street in Norwich, was carried out by the Earlham safer neighbourhood team.
Norwich police tweeted that a quantity of Class A and Class B Drugs had been seized.
The constabulary confirmed that cannabis and a small quantity of class A drugs had been recovered.
No arrests were made.
You may also want to watch:
The previous night, the safer neighbourhood team had been patrolling “areas of interest”, including Suffolk Square, Vauxhall Street, Denbigh Road, Mill Hill Road. Northfields and Lovelace Road.
- 1 Six schools in Norwich area closed or partly shut due to Covid-19 cases
- 2 Norwich water supply hit for second day running
- 3 Six new coronavirus deaths confirmed at Norfolk hospital
- 4 Junkyard Market is returning to Norwich for Christmas
- 5 Jailed in Norfolk this week: a corrupt police officer and a domestic abuser
- 6 'There was a massive bang' - Fire outside Norwich coffee shop
- 7 'Heartless' fraudster stole from elderly hospital patients
- 8 A Botanical Garden Bar and Christmas market is heading to Norwich
- 9 'First class' - Couple's praise for service after life-changing stroke
- 10 Norwich City kick-off times changed due to TV coverage