Drugs seized as police search Norwich homes
- Credit: Norfolk Constabulary
Drugs were recovered when people and homes were searched in a set of Norwich flats.
Last night’s (Tuesday, November 10) operation in Suffolk Square, off Vauxhall Street in Norwich, was carried out by the Earlham safer neighbourhood team.
Norwich police tweeted that a quantity of Class A and Class B Drugs had been seized.
The constabulary confirmed that cannabis and a small quantity of class A drugs had been recovered.
No arrests were made.
You may also want to watch:
The previous night, the safer neighbourhood team had been patrolling “areas of interest”, including Suffolk Square, Vauxhall Street, Denbigh Road, Mill Hill Road. Northfields and Lovelace Road.
- 1 Extent of Norwich Prison Covid outbreak revealed
- 2 Hopes raised former pub could become community hub
- 3 'Sounded like my roof was coming off': RAF jet sonic boom heard over city
- 4 Before and after: How has Norwich changed over the years?
- 5 The areas where Covid rates have fallen the fastest since lockdown began
- 6 Covid team to knock on Norwich doors to get people to self-isolate
- 7 Former village pub for sale as home
- 8 'People are fed up with roasts': Chef ditches Sunday dinner takeaways
- 9 21 bins left on street sparks debate on keeping pavements clear
- 10 Up and coming Norwich musician reaches number 13 in UK charts