Drugs seized as police search Norwich homes
- Credit: Norfolk Constabulary
Drugs were recovered when people and homes were searched in a set of Norwich flats.
Last night’s (Tuesday, November 10) operation in Suffolk Square, off Vauxhall Street in Norwich, was carried out by the Earlham safer neighbourhood team.
Norwich police tweeted that a quantity of Class A and Class B Drugs had been seized.
The constabulary confirmed that cannabis and a small quantity of class A drugs had been recovered.
No arrests were made.
You may also want to watch:
The previous night, the safer neighbourhood team had been patrolling “areas of interest”, including Suffolk Square, Vauxhall Street, Denbigh Road, Mill Hill Road. Northfields and Lovelace Road.
- 1 Calls to stop major development in expanding village
- 2 Warning to others after mum breaks leg using park zip wire
- 3 What 45,000 new homes will mean for our city
- 4 Air ambulance called and A47 closed after incident
- 5 Five of the most expensive properties for rent in Norwich
- 6 Streets in Norwich close for car-free day
- 7 New sculpture trail launched for park near Norwich
- 8 Pedestrian suffers life-threatening injuries in A47 crash
- 9 'A very easy Brexit win' - Traders have say on imperial measures change
- 10 To cross or not to cross? Pledge to trim back danger hedge at blind corner