Dog walker assaulted in Eaton Park
A dog walker has been assaulted in a Norwich park, police said today.
The attacked happened in Eaton Park as a 23-year-old man was walking his dog and was approached by another man wearing a black hooded top and who became verbally abusive.
This led to both men becoming involved in an altercation and the dog walker suffered a cut to his leg caused by an unknown implement.
Detectives in Norwich this week appealed for information about the attack, which happened between 6.45pm and 7pm on Sunday, February 6.
Police would like to hear from anyone who may have witnessed the assault or noticed a man acting suspiciously in the area around the times stated.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should contact Dc Phil Paddon at Norwich CID on 0845 456 4567 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Norwich restaurants and pubs reopening in April
- 2 New pasta and cocktail bar to open in Norwich
- 3 Tributes to the 'face of Norwich bus station' after Covid death
- 4 Driver fined after leaving queue before entering Co-Op
- 5 Emma Thompson and Peaky Blinders actor to star in new film shot in Norwich
- 6 'Spoiled the enjoyment' - Park bench damaged as engraving cut off
- 7 When can I go to the beach? Lockdown travel questions answered
- 8 Calls for bridge to stop A47 dualling work leaving villagers cut off
- 9 'Stay local' warning and visitors fined after hundreds head to Sea Palling
- 10 Mum sets up sideline selling jewellery made from breast milk