Dog walker assaulted in Eaton Park
A dog walker has been assaulted in a Norwich park, police said today.
The attacked happened in Eaton Park as a 23-year-old man was walking his dog and was approached by another man wearing a black hooded top and who became verbally abusive.
This led to both men becoming involved in an altercation and the dog walker suffered a cut to his leg caused by an unknown implement.
Detectives in Norwich this week appealed for information about the attack, which happened between 6.45pm and 7pm on Sunday, February 6.
Police would like to hear from anyone who may have witnessed the assault or noticed a man acting suspiciously in the area around the times stated.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should contact Dc Phil Paddon at Norwich CID on 0845 456 4567 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 New Lidl supermarket opens in Norwich
- 2 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 3 Neighbours' shock as man's body found in flat weeks after he died
- 4 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 5 Financial clause revealed in Rashica move to Norwich City
- 6 Norfolk hit by thunderstorms and heavy hail
- 7 Large estate to have its first food store this autumn
- 8 Body of man in 20s found at nature reserve near Norwich
- 9 Former City skipper a frontrunner for Swansea job
- 10 New 20mph speed cameras to tackle NDR rat-runners