Dog walker assaulted in Eaton Park
A dog walker has been assaulted in a Norwich park, police said today.
The attacked happened in Eaton Park as a 23-year-old man was walking his dog and was approached by another man wearing a black hooded top and who became verbally abusive.
This led to both men becoming involved in an altercation and the dog walker suffered a cut to his leg caused by an unknown implement.
Detectives in Norwich this week appealed for information about the attack, which happened between 6.45pm and 7pm on Sunday, February 6.
Police would like to hear from anyone who may have witnessed the assault or noticed a man acting suspiciously in the area around the times stated.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should contact Dc Phil Paddon at Norwich CID on 0845 456 4567 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 'Eyesore' bus won't be removed despite neighbours' pleas
- 2 Tenant's despair as council fixes his windows by screwing them shut
- 3 Man killed after collision with double-decker bus on A146 named
- 4 Neighbours' terror as bleeding man found in garden after street fight
- 5 Huge Gothic home on edge of city cemetery is for sale for £1.2m
- 6 Pet owner's fury as mystery neighbour tries to claim her cat as their own
- 7 Nearly 4,000 people wait for council homes - but fewer than 200 available
- 8 'Neighbours ran outside screaming' during street fight in Golden Triangle
- 9 'Our lives are being destroyed': Neighbours' despair over noisy students
- 10 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school